Cannot complete course

the vagrant configuration was failed and i have ready reported that issue some time back

Hello abhinand_72566,

I’m sorry to hear you’ve had this issue. What is the error you’re receiving from Vagrant?

Please feel free to send screenshots, if it helps.

Thanks,
Matt

Screenshot%20from%202019-08-28%2010-50-14 Screenshot%20from%202019-08-28%2010-50-54

Hello abhinand_72566,

Thanks for the screenshots. It looks like you were able to run vagrant ssh to connect to the Vagrant machine.

Are you able to run vagrant provision to provision the machine?

If not, I would suggest shutting down Vagrant and starting it back up:

vagrant destroy
vagrant up --provision

Let me know if this helps.

Matt

Have the same issue as well. Completed the course by doing all homework and course content. The course overview shows 61 out of 61 items completed. Yet it is not marked as completed. Rather it is asking me to resume a completed course.

Request resolution.

Have the same issue as well. Completed the course by doing all homework and course content. The course overview shows 61 out of 61 items completed. Therefore i cannot finish the course.

That’s fine that you’re not offering a certificate for the M042 course. Can you send a message (email) saying that the I completed the course. I don’t want to go through the whole thing. I’d rather just review.

I wish this was communicated that no certificate of completion will be issued.

1 Like

I agree. There should be a mechanism to indicate that the course was completed, even if no certificate is to be issued.

1 Like

You have to wait until the end of the course session to be issued a course completion certificate:

Same issue here. I have completed the course material (video and quizzes) through all the chapters but it would not mark it for completion. Has this issue been fixed. It is January 29, 2020 now.

1 Like

What day did the course end?

April 22, 2020
After spending two days going through all of M042, I get nothing. No Certificate. No Completion. Nothing.
How can I get a Certificate?

The question was, “what day does the course end?”. If you’re in the current session, it’s:
And the question about when it will be issued was already answered in post #31

1 Like