Cahpter 4 logic operator lab 2

for chapter 4 lab 2
questions is :-

How many companies in the sample_training.companies dataset were either founded in 2004 and either have the social category_code or web category_code, or were founded in the month of October and also either have the social category_code or web category_code?

answer :- <removed, reason: potential answer>

what is wrong with this query …i have got only one chance left please help

Hello @rishabh_prakash, Welcome to the community,

"founded_month" is stored in its numeric form.
i.e. "october" should be replaced by 10

note:
in the answer textarea you should copy/past the resulting numeric value, not the query
good luck,

3 Likes

Hi @rishabh_prakash,
Welcome to the community, please try not to post any potential answers or queries leading to a potential answer on the forum posts, it can harm other learner’s experiences. Having said that it is always beneficial to take a look at a sample document in the collections using findOne command or Atlas data explorer before querying for the actual question, it will give you a better understanding of what needs to be done and how you can achieve the required results. In this particular case, as @Imad_Bouteraa rightly said that the founded_month is stored in numeric form, so you might want to update your query and hopefully, you will get the expected answer.
In case you have any doubts, please feel free to reach out to us.

Thanks. Regards.
Sourabh Bagrecha,
Curriculum Services Engineer

1 Like

Hi @SourabhBagrecha,
Is it normal that you use your moderator power to give credit to yourself!!

1 Like

Hi @Imad_Bouteraa,
It’s not like that, as a moderator we are responsible to provide the best learner experience(by ensuring the code of conduct like this) along with the possible resolutions for their corresponding queries.
We really appreciate your time and efforts. And for the record, I have now marked your response as the solution.
We are always open to your feedback and suggestions.

Thanks. Regards.
Sourabh Bagrecha,
Curriculum Services Engineer.

1 Like

no it is exactly as I said. You came, repeated the same solution that I gave, and checked yours as the solution.
You didn’t even waited for the author’s feedback.

about the potential answer:
-have you edited the tag on " like this" just for this topic!!
and be realistic how can describe an issue similar to @rishabh_prakash 's without sharing some code.

I’m not asking for that. I just wanted to know if this sort of behavior is normal or it’s just a mistake

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.