Bengaluru MUG: Let's Talk MongoDB Kafka Connector, Scaling and Performance Insights!

Join Bengaluru, MongoDB User Group and MoEngage for a Saturday Brunch filled with interactive sessions, games, and fun at Moengage’s office in Koramangala, Bengaluru on Sept 17th.

We have sessions that include learning about MongoDB Kafka Connector, Moengage’s scaling of MongoDB from 200K rpm to 150M rpm :chart_with_upwards_trend: and how using performance insights can help you analyze and improve your database performance.

We will also have fun Networking Time to meet some of the developers, customers, architects, and experts in the region. Not to forget there will also be, Trivia :question: Swags :tshirt: , and Lunch. :stuffed_flatbread::

Agenda

*Gates opens at 9:30 AM IST

Time Topic
10:00 AM Meet and Greet
10:15 AM MongoDB Kafka Connector Setup
11:00 AM MongoDB at MoEngage: Scaling from 200K rpm to 150M rpm
11:30 AM Snack Break :tea:
12:00 PM Collaborative/Fun Excersize
12:15 PM Using Performance Insights to Enhance Database Performance
13:00 PM Lunch and Networking

Where?

Event Type: In-Person
:world_map: Location: MoEngage, Koramangla.
:pushpin: MoEngage 1st Floor, 315 Work Avenue Salarpuria Tower II 22, Hosur Road, Chikku Lakshmaiah Layout Adugodi, Koramangala Bangalore - 560029.

To RSVP - Please click on the “✓ Going” link at the top of this event page if you plan to attend. The link should change to a green button if you are Going. You need to be signed in to access the button.

Partners

moengage-logo-white (1)

abed-ismail-pbumdq3q_c8-unsplash-1_copy-removebg-preview

Speakers

Suraj Arya

Technical Architect, Moengage

Mithun Raj

Technical Services Engineer, MongoDB

Organizers

Manosh Malai

CTO, Mydbops

Pallaav Sethi

Manager, Piramal Finance

Darshan J

Technical Services Engineer, MongoDB

Join the Bengaluru user group to stay updated with upcoming meetups and discussions in Bengaluru.

5 Likes

@Pallaav_Sethi I dont see the option “Going” to tick. Can you please consider me as “Attending”

Same for me . Not able to see the “Going Tab”. Can you plz add me cssndrthrift@gmail.com

Not able to see the “Going Tab”. Can you plz add me cssndrthrift@gmail.com