🌱 Ana from MongoDB here. Lovely to meet you!

Hi there! :wave:

I’m Ana, a new Sr. Community Manager on the Developer Relations team at MongoDB. I’m a hobbyist programmer (mainly JS and Rust) who loves wandering through developer communities and exploring how technologists of all levels can have a more rewarding time building stuff together. I feel lucky to have made a career in tech doing just that.

In the past I’ve worked in the Node.js ecosystem, the crypotcurrency space, and even in 3D printing, but I’m all new to databases. I’m just getting my feet wet with MongoDB’s workings, so I’m excited to be learning alongside all of you. :smiley:

Have you had any particularly positive experiences here solving something with your fellow forums-goers? I’d love to hear about it.

See you around!
Ana

15 Likes

:wave: Welcome to the team @Ana_Hevesi, we’re stoked to have you join us!

Cheers,
Stennie

2 Likes

Welcome to the MongoDB Community @Ana_Hevesi! Excited to work with you in the Community!

3 Likes

Hello @Ana_Hevesi

just can second Michael - welcome :wave:,
I am looking forward to foster the continuing growth :seedling: :deciduous_tree: :deciduous_tree: of our community with you and all the other active fellows.

Cheers,
Michael

3 Likes

Thanks @Michael_Grayson, you too! As a Champion, you must have been around in some form or another for quite some time. What first got you working with MongoDB?

2 Likes

Thank you for the warm welcome @Michael. It’s great to start getting to know our Champions. :slightly_smiling_face: When did you first start getting involved around here?

3 Likes

Hi @Ana_Hevesi

Good question, must have been Jan or Feb '20
It’s fun, though sometimes it is difficult to find the time to be active on all places. Just finished today’s DACH virtual MongoDB User Group session on Anti-Patterns with Lauren Schaefer as speaker

2 Likes

Welcome to the team @Ana_Hevesi :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

2 Likes

Thanks @Arkadiusz_Borucki!

1 Like

Welcome @Ana_Hevesi! Look forward to learning from you and all the folks here.

Sorry, missed the meeting today. Had my wires crossed. Hope to talk to you soon.

Mahi

1 Like

Greetings! Want to learn more about MongoDB outreach to continue a lucrative learning and complete my MongoDB courses.

1 Like

Hi @Ana_Hevesi! I am fairly new community member and going through the welcomes and saw this. Sorry I missed it but , Congrats on the new role as Sr. community Manager on the Developer relations team!