MongoDB.local is coming to NYC! Use code Community50 for 50% off your registration.
HomeMongoDB Community AdvocacyLeandro Domingues
Opening quotation marks

Feeling part of the community and being able to contribute by sharing knowledge and breaking paradigms only makes my passion for this amazing technology grow even more

Leandro Domingues

Briefcase

Founder, CTO, Engineer

Location pin

Sao Paulo, Brazil

Languages
Speech bubble

Portuguese, Spanish and English

"Microsoft Data Platform MVP, MongoDB Certified Developer, Top 50 Neo4j Certified with extensive experience in maintaining large volumes of data and critical applications, after several years working with relational databases, I returned my career to NoSQL databases in the last 6 years. With all the experience accumulated in relational databases, today I work helping people and companies to enter or stay in the universe of NoSQL databases, participating from the idealization of projects to the maintenance of replicated and scalable environments, including data modeling to increase performance. As a developer my career was traced based on .NET, but in recent years I have dedicated myself to OpenSource technologies, specializing in NodeJS and Python, maintaining Linux environments, etc. I constantly participate in events around the world in search of updates and knowledge, mainly in the OpenSource area. I run in-company training and open MongoDB and Neo4j classes, training more than 350 people over time. "

Follow Leandro

Blogs & Publications
MongoDB Community Forums
Social

LinkedIn

YouTube

Twitter

MUG-Leader

MongoDB Certifications

Developer Associate badge