As more teams build modern applications on MongoDB, architects and operations teams are seeking ways to improve efficiency, agility and governance by offering MongoDB-as-a-Service.
This white paper explores the top 10 considerations you need to make in building your new MongoDB platform, including:
- Hardware & OS selection to meet common workload requirements
- Virtualization & multi-tenancy
- Meeting SLAs and ensuring compliance
- Systems management and cost accounting
- Ensuring the provision of a supported, secure and certified shared database environment
Download the white paper to learn more.