Data Modernization with MongoDB and Google Cloud
As an IT leader or architect, you may discover that your software architecture is encountering performance issues. You may be considering moving your datastore from a mainframe or relational database (RDBMS) to a more modern database to take advantage of advanced analytics, scale at a faster rate, and cut costs. This whitepaper helps you explore the decision to migrate, covering the following topics:
- Why modernize your database?
- Key differences between RDBMS and MongoDB Atlas on Google Cloud
- Next Steps: The Path to Migration
- Define and analyze our model
- Design your application
- Implement the schema
- Validate the results
- Optimize the Cloud
- Key resources and personalized help
Upon submitting the form, your download should start in a few seconds.