The worldwide data management software market is massive (IDC forecasts it to be $138 billion by 2026!). At MongoDB we are transforming industries and empowering developers to build amazing apps that people use every day. We are the leading modern data platform and the first database provider to IPO in over 20 years. Join our team and be at the forefront of innovation and creativity.
MongoDB is seeking a Workplace Coordinator to support the Workplace team onsite in our rapidly expanding Dublin headquarters. This is a 5 days a week in-office role.
- Ensure the office is a Great Place to Work, operated and maintained in a safe, professional, clean and cost-effective manner
- Employee Engagement & Experience: In partnership with workplace management, assist with planning and executing office-wide events and meetings, in addition to Workplace-sponsored initiatives (for example: Pride celebrations, Mental Health Awareness Week, Earth Day, etc.)
- Proactively inspect the workplace conditions daily to ensure standards are maintained
- Work from reception when required
- Monitor office and kitchen supplies inventory
- Arrange catering
- Respond to, track, and action employee requests via our internal ticketing system
- Work collaboratively with the local IT team on various ad hoc projects and events
- Proactively engage with local leadership to ensure their team’s needs are being met
- Partner with HR with on-boarding new employees and building office culture
- Assist Workplace Manager with vendor management for cleaning services, food service operations, and the repair and maintenance of equipment, to name a few
- Assist Workplace Manager with analysing special reports, summarising information and identifying trends
- For specifically assigned facility projects - support (and in some cases Lead) office improvements and buildout projects. This includes liaising with contractors, architects, engineers and specialty consultants, and monitoring these vendor relationships and performance
- "Office barometer," excellent emotional intelligence to interpret issues in the workplace
- 3+ years of Administration/Office Coordination/ Senior Hospitality, Events experience, degree qualified
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices as well as administrative and financial controls
- Proficient user of technology as well as MS office applications. Experience with Google Slides.
What does success in this role look like?
- Positive feedback from your local office business leaders and stakeholders
- Quantity of service provided, quality of delivery, and the quality of change produced as a result
- Optimum office utilisation - are the teams getting the most out of our office spaces and adapting to an activity-based work environment?
- A thriving, vibrant, upbeat office culture
To drive the personal growth and business impact of our employees, we’re committed to developing a supportive and enriching culture for everyone. From employee affinity groups, to fertility assistance and a generous parental leave policy, we value our employees’ wellbeing and want to support them along every step of their professional and personal journeys. Learn more about what it’s like to work at MongoDB, and help us make an impact on the world!
MongoDB is committed to providing any necessary accommodations for individuals with disabilities within our application and interview process. To request an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter.
MongoDB is an equal opportunities employer.