The database market is massive (IDC estimates it to be $121B+ by 2025!) and MongoDB is at the head of its disruption. At MongoDB we are transforming industries and empowering developers to build amazing apps that people use every day. We are the leading modern data platform and the first database provider to IPO in over 20 years. Join our team and be at the forefront of innovation and creativity.
MongoDB is seeking an experienced Business Systems Analyst (Automations/RPA) to join the fast growing Center of Automation team under Business Systems. The individual will be responsible for documenting process design documents across various business units that are using a wide range of SaaS applications (NetSuite, Salesforce, Coupa, Conga, Concur, Xactly, etc) to enhance and accelerate automation efforts identified in our roadmap. You will help our partners reduce barriers to scale, freeing up time from manual and routine tasks to deliver on valuable initiatives.
Who you are
- Professional with 3+ years of experience in identifying, analyzing, documenting, and communicating information pertaining to business processes slated for automation
- Base knowledge of UiPath and various tools within the platform. Must be able to say at a high level what UiPath can and can’t do
- Strong domain knowledge of manual processes surrounding Order-to-Cash, Procure-to-Pay, Record-to-Report and Applicant-to-Hire and opportunities for automation
- Results-focused individual who is able to bridge the link between engineers, the business and vice versa through strong communication skills
- Knowledge of debugging and exception handling in UiPath to serve as the first in line for triage
- Wide range of knowledge of the products UiPath provides and their individual capabilities. Maintain a cursory understanding of new and emerging technologies and their potential client applications
- Show experience of the value chains/business domains relevant to the process, including defining strategies and delivering large projects that enabled them
- Experience with Agile/DevOps project delivery methods, tools, and concepts
- Be adept at identifying, quantifying, business processes for inefficiencies and avenues to process improvement
- Strong communication skills with ability to articulate technical aspects to cross-/functional partners including Legal, Security, Finance, Internal Audit
- Proven success in Process discovery and Intelligent Automation assessments including business value and business case preparation and success metrics definition
- Requires strong analytical skills and comfort with handling complex data with a high level of attention to detail
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/ IT/ Data Sciences/ Business Administration or related fields or 5+ years of equivalent practical experience
What you’ll do
- Support the creation of process maps and Process Design Documents (PDDs) to hand off to RPA developer team for automation in-scope processes, and support the development team as needed to ensure successful deployment
- Complete the RPA assessments of business opportunities, including an “as is” and “to be” (i.e. automated / partially automated process) process map, project sizings, and recommended implementation approach
- Design and develop strategies and recommendations for a phased UiPath-enabled solution roadmap that accounts for standardization on architecture, migration, and security
- Analyze complex requirements and gather critical information to develop process design specifications detailing scope and approach to deliver on business value along with experience in estimation techniques and requirement gatherings
- Partner with contributors and business systems to collaboratively complete project work and deliver timely and complete solutions
- Manage internal customer relationships and expectations by developing a communication process to keep others up to date on project scope and requirements
- Work alongside with program management and/or SME’s on project prioritization and process documentation
- Map and translate business processes into easily understandable steps that developers can take and translate into a UiPath automation
- Develop and maintain documents throughout the product lifecycle and ensure business units and developers are aware of updates
- Collaborate closely with and manage large diverse groups of stakeholders at multiple levels from end users to executives, across the enterprise
- In 3 months you’ll have an understanding of the current internal RPA team processes and the roadmap. You should be working independently with various stakeholders to understand the business process and write the design document based on automations in the roadmap
- In 6 months you will be confident enough to feel comfortable seeking out and gathering additional processes that the team will look to add to the automation roadmap
- In 12 months you’ll have been able to make recommendations on attaining a strategic enterprise-class integration and automation platform that significantly scales barriers
We are looking to speak to candidates who are based in Gurugram for our hybrid working model.
To drive the personal growth and business impact of our employees, we’re committed to developing a supportive and enriching culture for everyone. From employee affinity groups, to fertility assistance and a generous parental leave policy, we value our employees’ wellbeing and want to support them along every step of their professional and personal journeys. Learn more about what it’s like to work at MongoDB, and help us make an impact on the world!
MongoDB is committed to providing any necessary accommodations for individuals with disabilities within our application and interview process. To request an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter.
Work Timings: 2 PM to 10 PM IST
"MongoDB is an equal opportunities employer."