The database market is massive (IDC estimates it to be $121B+ by 2025!) and MongoDB is at the head of its disruption. At MongoDB we are transforming industries and empowering developers to build amazing apps that people use every day. We are the leading modern data platform and the first database provider to IPO in over 20 years. Join our team and be at the forefront of innovation and creativity.
MongoDB is seeking an HRIS Engineer who will be a trusted resource in our HR system platforms, act as a consultant to the organization -- understand processes and where data exists, what limitations there may be, and how to transform into actionable solutions. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of Human Resources, HR technology, and is interested in building highly strategic and impactful solutions using a variety of technologies.
- Responsible for the administration, configuration and on-going maintenance of various modules within our HRIS cloud systems as assigned
- Be a point person for end to end company-wide HRIS projects and systems, with ability to interpret business needs and evaluate, enhance and build tools to automate scalable processes, and present ideas and recommendations to senior leadership
- Responsible for understanding existing integrations and designing new integrations as needs arise
- Provide day-to-day system production support, including resolution of all system related issues
- Conduct and coordinate testing for system enhancements and system changes due to new or changing business requirements, as well as software upgrades and releases
- Develop, document, and maintain system admin procedures, and employee resource guides
- Submit and monitor open tickets for system fixes or enhancements globally
- Monitor global workflow, functionality, and permissions
- 7+ years of hands-on HRIS administrator and configuration experience in SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central is required; additional module expertise is a plus
- Administrator experience in other HRIS applications related to Learning, Performance, Reporting and other various HR systems
- Extensive design experience of integrations and APIs, as well as hands-on experience with tools such as SuccessFactors Integration Center and Dell Boomi is required
- Experience using reporting/query tools and data management tools
- Enthusiasm for learning new technology and a passion for process improvement and data integrity; interest in driving administrative efficiency with accuracy
- Extensive experience leading transformation projects as an implementer with multiple large, full cycle HRIS implementations, including design of complex system solutions, configuration, and integrations
- Excellent analytical skills, organizational, and time management skills with the ability to set priorities to coordinate multiple assignments with fluctuating and time-sensitive deadlines
- Expert understanding of HR processes and data to ensure correct and efficient integration of HRIS system
- Strong presentation skills for varied audiences, including executives
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience in a related field preferred
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central certification is highly desirable; other certifications are a plus
This role can be based out of our Gurugram office or remotely in the India region.
To drive the personal growth and business impact of our employees, we’re committed to developing a supportive and enriching culture for everyone. From employee affinity groups, to fertility assistance and a generous parental leave policy, we value our employees’ wellbeing and want to support them along every step of their professional and personal journeys. Learn more about what it’s like to work at MongoDB, and help us make an impact on the world!
MongoDB is committed to providing any necessary accommodations for individuals with disabilities within our application and interview process. To request an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter.
Work Timings: 2 PM to 10 PM IST
"MongoDB is an equal opportunities employer."