The database market is massive (IDC estimates it to be $121B+ by 2025!) and MongoDB is at the head of its disruption. At MongoDB we are transforming industries and empowering developers to build amazing apps that people use every day. We are the leading modern data platform and the first database provider to IPO in over 20 years. Join our team and be at the forefront of innovation and creativity.
We are looking to grow our Global Procurement department by welcoming a new Purchasing Coordinator. The Purchasing Coordinator will be an instrumental part of the team and responsible for facilitating tactical purchases company-wide. This role will be part of the Purchasing Coordinator team and will collaborate with the Procurement Managers and Procurement colleagues, worldwide stakeholders and suppliers to help ensure the successful execution of contracts.
We are looking to speak to candidates who are based in Dublin for our hybrid working model.
The Purchasing Coordinator will be responsible for the following:
- Ensure that all deals under Purchasing Coordinator’s purview have been executed per company purchasing policy. Such tactical deals will span Marketing, Events, IT areas, HR, Software, etc.
- Proactively communicate with stakeholders and suppliers with real-time status updates on ongoing deals
- Managing supplier contracts
- Process routine renewals
- Partner with Procurement and AP teams to onboard new suppliers and maintain compliance documentation
- Other activities on as-needed basis to support needs of a fast-paced, growing company
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain, Finance, Business or equivalent preferred
- 2+ years of experience within an Indirect Procurement team or as a Buyer
- Highly effective organization and prioritization skills
- Experience with contracting and supplier management
- Ability to relate to partners and understand their needs
- Ability to communicate clearly verbally and in written text
- Negotiation skills
To drive the personal growth and business impact of our employees, we’re committed to developing a supportive and enriching culture for everyone. From employee affinity groups, to fertility assistance and a generous parental leave policy, we value our employees’ wellbeing and want to support them along every step of their professional and personal journeys. Learn more about what it’s like to work at MongoDB, and help us make an impact on the world!
MongoDB is committed to providing any necessary accommodations for individuals with disabilities within our application and interview process. To request an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter.
MongoDB is an equal opportunities employer.