The database market is massive (IDC estimates it to be $121B+ by 2025!) and MongoDB is at the head of its disruption. At MongoDB we are transforming industries and empowering developers to build amazing apps that people use every day. We are the leading modern data platform and the first database provider to IPO in over 20 years. Join our team and be at the forefront of innovation and creativity.
The Onboarding and Scaled Customer Success team is a brand new team at MongoDB, so we are looking for someone who can thrive with a high level of ambiguity and is eager to build a net new program - from hiring to identifying and scaling best practices, and building processes.
We are looking to speak to candidates who are based in Singapore for our hybrid working model.
Our ideal candidate will have
- 5+ years’ experience managing high performing, technical, customer centric teams such as Customer Success, Implementation Consultants, Onboarding Specialists and the like
- A background in Scaled, Tech Led, Digital Led or one-to-many customer success
- Excellent program management and program building skills - you have built teams and programs from the ground up in the past and are eager to do it again!
- A mind for technology - we’ll teach you about MongoDB, but a knowledge of full stack, databases, and opensource technologies are preferred
- A passion for development, and proven ability to grow talent via group enablement, one to one meetings, etc
- An entrepreneurial mindset - this is a brand new team that you will work hand in hand with senior leadership to build
- High levels of organization and attention to detail - you take ownership of customer and employee situations and see everything through to resolution
- Ability to build strong stakeholder relationships across Sales, CS, Technical Services, Professional Services, etc
On a given day your role will centre around 4 main pillars:
- Recruiting: Identify and recruit top-talent to scale your team
- Talent development: Grow your people by delivering effective feedback, coaching, enablement, and recognition
- Program building: Design and execute strategic initiatives to build the Onboarding function and better the CS organization as a whole
- Execution: Enable your team to achieve by organizing around a set of key performance indicators to deliver against quarterly and long-term targets
More about MongoDB’s commitment to diversity and employee well-being
To drive the personal growth and business impact of our employees, we’re committed to developing a supportive and enriching culture for everyone. From employee affinity groups, to fertility assistance and a generous parental leave policy, we value our employees’ wellbeing and want to support them along every step of their professional and personal journeys. Learn more about what it’s like to work at MongoDB, and help us make an impact on the world!
MongoDB is committed to providing any necessary accommodations for individuals with disabilities within our application and interview process. To request an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter.
MongoDB is an equal opportunities employer.