The database market is massive (IDC estimates it to be $121B+ by 2025!) and MongoDB is at the head of its disruption. At MongoDB we are transforming industries and empowering developers to build amazing apps that people use every day. We are the leading modern data platform and the first database provider to IPO in over 20 years. Join our team and be at the forefront of innovation and creativity.
We're looking for a dynamic and hardworking Regional Director of Account Management who will be responsible for building and leading a team of Corporate Account Managers. This is a unique opportunity to build a new function from the ground up. The team will be responsible for our most strategic and high value corporate customers, typically these customers are disruptive well funded start-up and scale ups where MongoDB is mission critical. The role focuses on leadership, development and the execution of Corporate Sales goals.
We like to say, “Come to MongoDB and get your Masters in sales.” Our culture is truly driven by our Sales team. As a leadership team, we invest in ways to not only attract, hire, and develop our talent but to also ensure our Sales teams are set up for long term success and have fun while doing it.
This role can be based out of our Tel Aviv office for our hybrid working model.
MongoDB is a true data platform with a comprehensive suite of tools to make working with data remarkably easy for everyone, from developers to analysts to data scientists.
We are growing our Corporate Account Executive team across EMEA to help our customers be more productive while still providing all the capabilities needed to meet the most complex requirements at any scale.
Day to Day
- Bring your experience and entrepreneurial flare to the table by creating and implementing a playbook that sets the team up for success
- Attract, Hire and Retain high achieving Corporate Account Managers via all channels available (internal, external, self)
- Drive a high performance, high accountability culture to achieve and exceed sales goals
- Provide strong coaching and mentoring through an understanding of the inside sales role, our business model, and our sales methodology; This includes coaching on territory planning (including prospecting methods, development of CAE’s pillars to success) all the way through deal support across each stage of the sales cycle
- Conduct weekly forecast meetings with your team and report to leadership
- Collaborate with Marketing and define sales strategies to build and develop pipeline based on the coverage needed
- Develop and own Key Performance Indicators for the sales team
What you will bring to the table
- At least 2 years of experience leading an Account Management team
- Strong experience in closing new business and growing accounts
- Fluency in Hebrew and English
- A true passion for sales & technology - we want leaders who love what they do and inspire their team
- Top performer both as an individual contributor and Manager, Results oriented, with a track record of overachievement (President’s Club, Rep of the Year, etc.)
- Energetic, upbeat, entrepreneurial, tenacious team player
Things we love
- A growth mindset
- A curiosity for technology, leadership and self improvement
Why You Should Apply
- Great Earning Potential
- Welcoming and inclusive workplace Meet MongoDB’s Employee Affinity Groups!
- Continuous career development
- Sales training in MEDDIC and Command of the Message
- Benefits include:
- Sales Bootcamp
- Internal mentor and buddy program cross-departmentally
- Restricted Stock Options for New Hires and Competitive Employee Stock Purchasing Program
To drive the personal growth and business impact of our employees, we’re committed to developing a supportive and enriching culture for everyone. From employee affinity groups, to fertility assistance and a generous parental leave policy, we value our employees’ wellbeing and want to support them along every step of their professional and personal journeys. Learn more about what it’s like to work at MongoDB, and help us make an impact on the world!
MongoDB is committed to providing any necessary accommodations for individuals with disabilities within our application and interview process. To request an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter.
MongoDB is an equal opportunities employer