The database market is massive (IDC estimates it to be $121B+ by 2025!) and MongoDB is at the head of its disruption. At MongoDB we are transforming industries and empowering developers to build amazing apps that people use every day. We are the leading modern data platform and the first database provider to IPO in over 20 years. Join our team and be at the forefront of innovation and creativity.
Building on the rapid success and adoption of MongoDB, we are delivering applications and services that make it much easier to manage and scale database deployments. These next-generation applications are a growing list but currently include products such as Cloud Manager (www.cloud.mongodb.com), Compass, and Atlas. This role is a key part of our elite Technical Services organization that supports MongoDB customers worldwide, with teams in locations including New York, Austin, Palo Alto, Sydney, Delhi, Dublin and Tel Aviv.
Our Cloud Support Associates provide their exceptional analytical and customer support skills to ensure that MongoDB users are successful. We’re looking for individuals who want to dig into the details of how “big data” and “web-scale” systems are operated every day by organizations of every size and flavor.
Why MongoDB is a fantastic place to work and build your career
- Be a part of the company that’s reinventing the database, focused on innovation and speed
- Enjoy a fun, inspiring culture that is engineering focused
- Work with talented people around the globe
- Learn, contribute, and make an impact on the product and community
- Shift Timings: 9:30 AM- 05:30 PM
As a Cloud Support Associate, you’ll be advising customers on strategies and documented practices for making best use of our cloud products. This will require you to translate technical concepts and patterns into generalist’s terms for our customers, helping them understand, install, and use those applications well. You’ll also troubleshoot application problems, and be an advocate for our users’ needs, collaborating with the MongoDB product management and development teams on their behalf.
We consider all candidates with an eye for those who are self taught, curious, and multi-faceted. Our ideal associate candidate should also have
- 2 years of experience in providing application support
- Experience troubleshooting network problems
- Familiarity using Linux operating systems
- A B.Tech / B.S. or equivalent work experience; if you don’t have a Computer Science degree, but think you can do the job, apply anyway!
- Basic familiarity with Amazon Web Services or other cloud infrastructure platforms
- Patience, empathy, and a genuine desire to help others
- The ability to think on your feet and rapidly learn a wide variety of new technologies and skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
If you’re passionate about the opportunity to get comfortable working with cloud applications every day and be part of a team that works at the frontier of SaaS services and database systems, this is the role for you.
We are looking to speak to candidates who are based in Palo Alto for our hybrid working model.
To drive the personal growth and business impact of our employees, we’re committed to developing a supportive and enriching culture for everyone. From employee affinity groups, to fertility assistance and a generous parental leave policy, we value our employees’ wellbeing and want to support them along every step of their professional and personal journeys. Learn more about what it’s like to work at MongoDB, and help us make an impact on the world!
MongoDB is committed to providing any necessary accommodations for individuals with disabilities within our application and interview process. To request an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter.
MongoDB, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and makes all hiring decisions without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.