The database market is massive (IDC estimates it to be $121B+ by 2025!) and MongoDB is at the head of its disruption. At MongoDB we are transforming industries and empowering developers to build amazing apps that people use every day. We are the leading modern data platform and the first database provider to IPO in over 20 years. Join our team and be at the forefront of innovation and creativity.
We're looking for a dynamic and hardworking Corporate Account Executive leader who will be responsible for building and leading a team of Corporate Account Executives (CAE) focused on acquiring new accounts in Latin America. The role focuses on leadership, development, and the execution of Corporate Sales goals.
We like to say, “Come to MongoDB and get your Masters in sales.” Our culture is truly driven by our Sales team. As a leadership team, we invest in ways to not only attract, hire, and develop our talent but also ensure our Sales teams are set up for long-term success and have fun while doing it.
This role will be based in Mexico City.
MongoDB is a true data platform with a comprehensive suite of tools to make working with data remarkably easy for everyone, from developers to analysts to data scientists.
We are growing our Corporate Account Executive team across Latin America to help our customers be more productive while still providing all the capabilities needed to meet the most complex requirements at any scale.
Day to Day
- Attract, Hire and Retain high achieving Corporate Account Executives via all channels available (internal, external, self)
- Drive a high performance, high accountability culture to achieve and exceed sales goals
- Provide hands-on coaching and mentoring through an understanding of the acquisition sales role, our business model, and our sales methodology; This includes coaching on territory planning (including prospecting methods, development of CAE’s pillars to success) all the way through deal support across each stage of the sales cycle
- Conduct weekly forecast meetings with your team and report to leadership
- Collaborate with Marketing and define sales strategies to build and develop pipeline based on the coverage needed
- Develop and own Key Performance Indicators for the sales team
What you will bring to the table
- At least 1 year of experience leading an inside sales team
- A true passion for sales & technology - we want leaders who love what they do and inspire their team
- Proven experience in SaaS sales and closing new business
- Top 10% performer both as an individual contributor and Manager, Results-oriented, with a track record of overachievement (President’s Club, Rep of the Year, etc.)
- Energetic, upbeat, entrepreneurial, tenacious team player
Things we love
- Familiarity with database, web server, and open source technology
- Working experience with Salesforce.com
Why You Should Apply
- Great Earning Potential
- Welcoming and inclusive workplace Meet MongoDB’s Employee Affinity Groups!
- Continuous career development
- Sales training in MEDDIC and Command of the Message
- Benefits include:
- Sales Bootcamp
- Internal mentor and buddy program cross-departmentally
- Restricted Stock Options for New Hires and Competitive Employee Stock Purchasing Program
To drive the personal growth and business impact of our employees, we’re committed to developing a supportive and enriching culture for everyone. From employee affinity groups, to fertility assistance and a generous parental leave policy, we value our employees’ wellbeing and want to support them along every step of their professional and personal journeys. Learn more about what it’s like to work at MongoDB, and help us make an impact on the world!
MongoDB is committed to providing any necessary accommodations for individuals with disabilities within our application and interview process. To request an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter.
MongoDB is an equal opportunity employer.