The database market is massive and growing (the IDC estimates it to be $121B+ by 2025!) and MongoDB is at the head of its disruption. The MongoDB community is transforming industries and empowering developers to build amazing apps that people use every day. We are the leading modern data platform and the first database provider to IPO in over 20 years. Join our team and be at the forefront of innovation and creativity. To help fuel this growth, we are hiring a Sales Compensation Policy Sr Analyst.
This role can be based out of our New York City, Boston, Chicago or San Francisco office or remotely in the those regions.
The Sales Compensation Policy Senior Analyst role is within MongoDB’s Sales Operations team. The Compensation Policy Senior Analyst will partner with all other functions within Sales Operations as well as across the organization to develop, document and implement the compensation policy program. This role will be tasked with managing and leading the ongoing compensation policy evolution and year-over-year changes.
Central to the success of the Compensation Policy Senior Analyst will be the ability to have a long range vision of impacts and ramifications of new policies. The Policy Senior Analyst will be responsible for making significant contributions to the success of MongoDB by enabling sales and sales leaders to make better business decisions and will be required to work closely with them to evaluate and gather feedback on proposed policy initiatives.
- Serve as a trusted advisor for SalesOps teams and other business partners regarding sales compensation policies
- Be a primary point of contact for sales and source of truth for all matters pertaining to sales compensation policy
- Collaborate with HR and Legal to review contract document updates and compensation-related matters
- Lead an exception committee focused on “gray area” escalations with the goal of balancing fair treatment, cost and operational burden
- Lead cross-functional incentive compensation initiatives, collaborating with Commissions, Sales Strategy, Finance, Legal, and HR
- Partner with other teams on cross-functional projects in order to develop process efficiencies
- Contribute to sales training and sales enablement content (e.g., videos, presentations, FAQs)
- BA/BS degree
- 5+ years experience in a related field of Sales Compensation, Sales Operations, Legal, or HR
- Experience working with policies, contracts, and legal issues
- Demonstrated ability to manage projects to on-time completion
- Excellent verbal and written communication as well as receptive listening skills, with ability to present complex ideas in a clear, concise fashion to a wide variety of audiences
- Ability to multi-task and work both independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced, rapid-growth environment
- Excellent team player who is able to collaborate with virtual, global, and cross-functional teams
- Extremely high attention to detail
To drive the personal growth and business impact of our employees, we’re committed to developing a supportive and enriching culture for everyone. From employee affinity groups, to fertility assistance and a generous parental leave policy, we value our employees’ wellbeing and want to support them along every step of their professional and personal journeys. Learn more about what it’s like to work at MongoDB, and help us make an impact on the world!
MongoDB is committed to providing any necessary accommodations for individuals with disabilities within our application and interview process. To request an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter.
MongoDB, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and makes all hiring decisions without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.