The database market is massive (IDC estimates it to be $121B+ by 2025!) and MongoDB is at the head of its disruption. At MongoDB we are transforming industries and empowering developers to build amazing apps that people use every day. We are the leading modern data platform and the first database provider to IPO in over 20 years. Join our team and be at the forefront of innovation and creativity.
MongoDB Consulting Partners utilize delivery, technical, consulting, and commercial experience to drive the delivery and success of Professional Services projects to accelerate and de-risk the adoption of MongoDB by our customers.
This role can be based out of our Atlanta office, Austin office, or remotely within the Southeast.
An ideal candidate will have
- A BS degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or equivalent professional experience
- 5+ years experience in Professional Services delivery management and/or technology solutions at an enterprise software company
- Experience cultivating relationships with key enterprise customer stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to maintain productive relationships and alignment with other internal teams and stakeholders
- The ability to collaborate as a part of a larger account team to build and execute complex account strategies
- Experience with building solutions for large-scale, technologically sophisticated accounts and/or Enterprise market customers
- Familiarity with enterprise-scale software architectures, application development methodologies, and deployment/operational considerations
- Prior exposure to database, cloud and infrastructure technology is a plus
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable traveling for work as needed
What you will do at MongoDB (metrics for success)
- Engage deeply with customers throughout the customer lifecycle maintaining alignment with their objectives, services expectations and delivery progress
- Manage a Professional Services account portfolio driving MongoDB adoption, ARR growth, and customer success by aligning with customer priorities and managing services delivery
- Drive timely and predictable revenue realization for your project portfolio
- Proactively uncovers additional opportunities encountered during delivery of customer engagements, and reviewing with Sales and customers
- Manage and own operational communications for the services delivery relationship with assigned clients
- Ensure success of key customer engagements by communicating effectively with engagement team members, MongoDB leadership and MongoDB and customer stakeholders on status of key issues, risks, and project goals and objectives
- Lead internal and customer meetings with thorough documentation and rigorous follow-up
- Manage customer and project documentation, communications, meetings and required meeting follow-ups
- Track metrics around infrastructure performance and service requests
- Continually seek to improve
- Prepare and present service reports to clients
- Create, implement and track relationship roadmaps
- Help create and execute on the overall vision for service delivery and client satisfaction
- Determine areas for process improvements within both the client and MongoDB
- Work with key stakeholders to implement and document
To drive the personal growth and business impact of our employees, we’re committed to developing a supportive and enriching culture for everyone. From employee affinity groups, to fertility assistance and a generous parental leave policy, we value our employees’ wellbeing and want to support them along every step of their professional and personal journeys. Learn more about what it’s like to work at MongoDB, and help us make an impact on the world!
MongoDB is committed to providing any necessary accommodations for individuals with disabilities within our application and interview process. To request an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter.
MongoDB, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and makes all hiring decisions without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.