The database market is massive (IDC estimates it to be $121B+ by 2025!) and MongoDB is at the head of its disruption. At MongoDB, we are transforming industries and empowering developers to build amazing applications that people use every day. We are the leading modern data platform and the first database provider to IPO in over 20 years.
We like to say, “Come to MongoDB and get your Masters in Sales” and your “PHD in Leadership” where we spend 7x the industry average on rep enablement. We’re investing in ways to not only attract, hire, and develop top talent but also ensure our Account Executives are set up for long-term success on their individual career paths.
Come join our team and be at the forefront of what we believe is the perfect blend of career opportunity, innovative technology, and top-tier enablement!
This role is remote optional until April 4, 2022, we are looking to speak to candidates who plan to be available in Austin for when we introduce our hybrid model.
MongoDB is a true data platform with a comprehensive suite of tools to make working with data remarkably easy for everyone, from developers to analysts to data scientists. We are growing our Corporate Account Executive team across the US to help our customers be more productive while still providing all the capabilities needed to meet the most complex requirements at any scale. We are looking for a visionary leader to build and develop the next generation of our Corporate Sales org.
Day to Day
- Attract, Hire and Retain high achieving Corporate Account Executives via all channels available (internal, external, self)
- Drive a high performance, high accountability culture to achieve and exceed sales goals
- Provide strong coaching and mentoring through an understanding of the inside sales role, our business model, and our sales methodology; This includes coaching on territory planning (including prospecting methods, development of CAE’s pillars to success) all the way through deal support across each stage of the sales cycle
- Conduct weekly forecast meetings with your team and report to leadership
- Collaborate with Marketing and define sales strategies to build and develop pipeline based on the coverage needed
- Develop and own Key Performance Indicators for the sales team
What you will bring to the table
- A minimum of 2 years experience leading an inside sales team
- A true passion for sales & technology - we want leaders who love what they do and inspire their team
- Strong experience in SaaS sales and closing new business
- Top 10% performer both as an individual contributor and Manager, Results oriented, with a track record of overachievement (President’s Club, Rep of the Year, etc.)
- Energetic, upbeat, entrepreneurial, tenacious team player
Things we love
- Familiarity with database, web server, and open source technology
- Working experience with Salesforce.com
Why You Should Apply
- Great Earning Potential
- Welcoming and inclusive workplace Meet MongoDB’s Employee Affinity Groups!
- Continuous career development and leadership training
- Sales training in MEDDIC and Command of the Message
- Benefits include:
- Sales Bootcamp
- Internal mentor and buddy program cross-departmentally
- Restricted Stock Options for New Hires and Competitive Employee Stock Purchasing Program
To drive the personal growth and business impact of our employees, we’re committed to developing a supportive and enriching culture for everyone. From employee affinity groups, to fertility assistance and a generous parental leave policy, we value our employees’ wellbeing and want to support them along every step of their professional and personal journeys. Learn more about what it’s like to work at MongoDB, and help us make an impact on the world!
MongoDB is committed to providing any necessary accommodations for individuals with disabilities within our application and interview process. To request an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter.
MongoDB, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and makes all hiring decisions without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.