The database market is massive (IDC estimates it to be $121B+ by 2025!) and MongoDB is at the head of its disruption. At MongoDB we are transforming industries and empowering developers to build amazing apps that people use every day. We are the leading modern data platform and the first database provider to IPO in over 20 years. Join our team and be at the forefront of innovation and creativity.
MongoDB is the fastest-growing modern database given its popularity with developers around the world. Headquartered in New York, with offices across North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific, MongoDB has more than 15,000 customers, which include some of the largest and most sophisticated businesses in nearly every vertical industry, in over 100 countries.
To help fuel and manage this growth, we are looking for someone to join our talent acquisition team as a Senior Sales Recruiter that is responsible for the identification and acquisition of the best software sales professionals on the planet. If you are thoughtful, excellent at articulating a company story, creative in your approach, able to provide excellent care for candidates, and advise hiring leaders accurately and effectively while managing multiple searches simultaneously in a dynamic environment – this could be your dream job!
As the Senior Sales Recruiter, you will coach and train a recruiting team on best practices as talent advisors, while building influential relationships with hiring managers and business leaders.
This role is remote optional until April 4, 2022, we are looking to speak to candidates who plan to be available in [ for when we introduce our hybrid model.
- Developing close relationships at all levels of the business, meeting regularly with leaders to understand growth plans, and recommend effectively and tailored recruiting strategies
- Source, recruit, interview, and close professionals across a range of Corporate and Enterprise Sales roles within our go-to-market organization
- Develop outstanding sourcing strategies, including social networking and direct sourcing, resulting in pipelines that meet ambitious hiring goals
- Working effectively with peers and leaders across the company to ensure the selection process results in quality hires
- Engage applicants from the screening process through offer negotiation, and ensure an outstanding candidate experience
- Contribute to the talent acquisition leadership team by providing thought leadership on new recruiting tools, processes, policies, and procedures
- Craft and negotiate compensation packages for candidates who are being considered for senior/executive-level positions
- Provide mentoring & coaching throughout the Talent Acquisition team, lead Talent Acquisition projects based on business needs
- A minimum of 5 years recruiting experience in an agency or corporate environment, ideally in a software company where you were responsible for sourcing and closing top sales talent
- Bachelor's degree and/or equivalent professional work experience
- Native-level proficiency in Mandarin, Korean, or Japanese.
- Successful track record filling senior and highly complex positions with long recruiting cycles
- Executive presence with a demonstrable track record of building and maintaining partnerships with our Sales leadership team
- A consistent record of employing creative sourcing strategies
- Results-driven with a tenacious mentality to multi-task in an agile, deadline-driven environment
- Ability to foresee strategic business needs and talent markets in developing recruitment strategies, programs, and tools in support of strategic objectives
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- High self-awareness, coach-ability, resilience, and intelligence
- Open to working flexible hours this position will demand
If you are a hardworking recruiting professional and you focus on delivering outstanding recruiting results, you excel in a fast-paced environment, you take pride in acquiring the best talent, and are comfortable being in a highly visible role with a high level of accountability, let’s talk.
To drive the personal growth and business impact of our employees, we’re committed to developing a supportive and enriching culture for everyone. From employee affinity groups to fertility assistance and a generous parental leave policy, we value our employees’ wellbeing and want to support them along every step of their professional and personal journeys. Learn more about what it’s like to work at MongoDB, and help us make an impact on the world!
MongoDB is committed to providing any necessary accommodations for individuals with disabilities within our application and interview process. To request accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter.
MongoDB is an equal opportunities employer.