The database market is massive (the IDC estimates it to be $119B+ by 2025!) and MongoDB is at the head of its disruption. The MongoDB community is transforming industries and empowering developers to build amazing apps that people use every day. We are the leading modern data platform and the first database provider to IPO in over 20 years. Join our team and be at the forefront of innovation and creativity.
MongoDB is revolutionizing the enterprise software market by disrupting the database market and redefining what it means to compute at scale. Our mission is simple; we aim to free the genius within everyone, by making data stunningly easy to work with. To fuel our continued rapid growth, we always look for talented individuals who can help enhance how we deliver value to our customers.
The Sales Operations & Strategy Analyst will be responsible for the analytical aspects of key business decisions, including go-to-market strategies, resource allocation, process improvement, metrics and dashboards.
The Sales Operations Analyst is expected to make significant contributions to the success of MongoDB by enabling executives and global sales leaders to make better business decisions and will work closely with them to evaluate, plan, execute and measure strategic business initiatives. Given the strategic and operational nature of the role, the Analyst will work closely with the Global Sales Leaders, VP of Sales Operations, CRO, CFO, CEO and other members of the executive team.
- Enabling executives and global sales leaders to shape the sales strategy of MongoDB by leveraging data and business acumen
- Identify levers for driving revenue growth and sales efficiency
- Conduct detailed analysis of sales productivity
- Support sales forecasting and planning processes
- Focus on process and continuous improvement of core projects through automation and process enhancement
- Determine and implement sales compensation frameworks to incentivize the right behaviors
- Complete projects that require data mining, analysis and presentation
- Bachelor's degree in an analytical field (e.g. Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Finance) or equivalent experience in a quantitative role; strategy/consulting/operations background is a plus
- Demonstrated problem solving ability with experience providing practical business insights from large, complex data sets.
- Spreadsheet (Excel or Google Sheets) wizard with the ability to manipulate and analyze data
- Ability to write SQL queries to extract data needed for analysis
- Experience with at least one major business intelligence tool (Tableau, Google Data Studio, Looker)
- Effective communicator who can break down technical concepts into simple business vernacular
- Ability to work with executive level stakeholders
This role can be based out of our New York City office or remotely in North America.
To drive the personal growth and business impact of our employees, we’re committed to developing a supportive and enriching culture for everyone. From employee affinity groups, to fertility assistance and a generous parental leave policy, we value our employees’ wellbeing and want to support them along every step of their professional and personal journeys. Learn more about what it’s like to work at MongoDB, and help us make an impact on the world!
MongoDB is committed to providing any necessary accommodations for individuals with disabilities within our application and interview process. To request an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter.
MongoDB, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and makes all hiring decisions without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.