The database market is massive (IDC estimates it to be $121B+ by 2025!) and MongoDB is at the head of its disruption. At MongoDB we are transforming industries and empowering developers to build amazing apps that people use every day. We are the leading modern data platform and the first database provider to IPO in over 20 years. Join our team and be at the forefront of innovation and creativity.
MongoDB is the fastest-growing modern database given its popularity with developers around the world. Headquartered in New York, with offices across North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific, MongoDB has more than 15,000 customers, which include some of the largest and most sophisticated businesses in nearly every vertical industry, in over 100 countries.
To help fuel and manage this growth, we are looking for someone to join our talent acquisition team as a Sales Recruiter that is responsible for the identification and acquisition of the best software sales professionals on the planet.
This role is remote optional until April 4, 2022, we are looking to speak to candidates who plan to be available in Dublin for when we introduce our hybrid model.
- Help to source, identify, engage, and connect with top sales talent across Dublin
- Build strong relationships with Hiring Managers and partner with them on everything from writing job descriptions, to setting recruiting strategies and workflow operations, to closing and hiring candidates
- Understand your business unit's objectives and challenges and leverage that information to attract quality candidates
- Work effectively with internal clients and HRBP to ensure the selection process results in quality hires
- Develop unique sourcing strategies, including social networking and direct sourcing, resulting in pipelines that meet aggressive hiring goals
- Engage applicants from screening process through offer negotiation
- Smart, passionate and driven
- Bachelor's degree and/or equivalent experience 3+ years of sourcing, recruiting, and closing top sales talent
- You are connected into the sales and tech community across the EMEA market
- A proven record of employing creative sourcing strategies and not being afraid to try innovative tactics
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team oriented environment while wearing many hats
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to learn from an amazing Sales and broader Recruiting team that focuses on continual development
To drive the personal growth and business impact of our employees, we’re committed to developing a supportive and enriching culture for everyone. From employee affinity groups, to fertility assistance and a generous parental leave policy, we value our employees’ wellbeing and want to support them along every step of their professional and personal journeys. Learn more about what it’s like to work at MongoDB, and help us make an impact on the world!
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
MongoDB is an equal opportunities employer.