The database market is massive (IDC estimates it to be $121B+ by 2025!) and MongoDB is at the head of its disruption. At MongoDB we are transforming industries and empowering developers to build amazing apps that people use every day. We are the leading modern data platform and the first database provider to IPO in over 20 years. Join our team and be at the forefront of innovation and creativity.
MongoDB is the top tier modern, general-purpose database platform, crafted to ignite the power of software and data for developers and the applications they build. Developers around the world are using MongoDB to build software to create new businesses, modernize existing businesses, and transform the lives of millions of people around the world.
Headquartered in New York, with offices across North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific, and a workforce that is now mostly remote, we are close to where you do business. MongoDB has more than 26,800 customers in more than 100 countries. The MongoDB database platform has been downloaded over 175 million times and there have been more than 1.5 million MongoDB University registrations
We're looking for hardworking Corporate Account Executives who will be responsible for prospecting within an assigned territory to uncover new opportunities. The CAE will identify, cultivate, and close opportunities with both new and existing customers, run forecasts, and track customer data.
The CAE will be responsible for quarterly and annual sales targets in the designated region. They"ll work collaboratively with the designated partners/resellers within the region to improve the velocity of business and to create solutions that serve the best interests of our customers at MongoDB.
This role can be based out of our Gurugram/Bengaluru/Mumbai office or remotely in the India region.
Do you know, Why MongoDB is a fantastic place to work and build your career?
- Disrupting a $64 Billion market
- Top NoSQL database in the world
- The largest Ecosystem and the fastest growing database in the world
- Close to 26800 customers in over 100 countries and over 175 + million downloads
- 120% net ARR expansion rate over each of the last twenty quarters
- 9-figure revenue company, with very high double-digit growth rates
- Be a part of the company that’s reinventing the database, passionate about innovation and speed
- Enjoy a fun, inspiring culture that is engineering focused
- Work with talented people around the globe
- Learn, contribute, and make an impact on the product and community
Life at MongoDB
Our India office culture
- 350 + people, with teams in Sales, Engineering, HR, Finance, IT & Marketing
- Regular group outings and opportunities to get to know your colleagues
- Employee affinity groups
- Competitive salary and equity
- Comprehensive Health cover, dental cover, travel insurance & Life Insurance
- Free lunch twice per week and a fully stocked kitchen with balanced and sweet treats
- 20 weeks Maternity & Paternity leave to spend time with new arrivals
To drive the personal growth and business impact of our employees, we’re committed to developing a supportive and enriching culture for everyone. From employee affinity groups to fertility assistance and a generous parental leave policy, we value our employees’ wellbeing and want to support them along every step of their professional and personal journeys. Learn more about what it’s like to work at MongoDB, and help us make an impact on the world!
MongoDB is committed to providing any necessary accommodations for individuals with disabilities within our application and interview process. To request an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter.
*MongoDB is an equal opportunities employer*