The database market is massive (the IDC estimates it to be $119B+ by 2025!) and MongoDB is at the head of its disruption. The MongoDB community is transforming industries and empowering developers to build amazing apps that people use every day. We are the leading modern data platform and the first database provider to IPO in over 20 years. Join our team and be at the forefront of innovation and creativity.
MongoDB is the next-generation database that helps businesses transform their industries by harnessing the power of data. The world’s most sophisticated organizations, from cutting-edge startups to the largest companies use MongoDB to create applications never before possible.
This is a rare opportunity to work for a breakthrough company that is disrupting a $100B market. MongoDB is the fastest-growing databases, and the MongoDB community is transforming industries with exceptionally innovative applications. This opportunity is located in our Gurgaon office.
Shift Timings: 6:00 PM-2:00 AM -Night Shift (Cabs will be provided)
The Commissions Analyst will support the business strategy, operational needs, analysis, and administration of compensation plans for a high performance customer facing organization. The ideal candidate has a strong analytical background, is experienced in developing and writing business process documents, and is equally strong at driving execution around multiple compensation plans.
The Sales Commissions Analyst will be a key member of the Sales Commissions team. This role helps to implement and coordinate compensation plans, commission payouts, and the integration of new initiatives into key reporting processes or compensation plans across multiple Sales organizations. Prepare, calculate, and analyze monthly commission payouts;
- Provide Reporting support to Sales Management and FP&A as needed
- Monitor and Coordinate Commission Plans in the Xactly Commission system
- Develop, maintain, and update systems and processes critical to the reporting and tracking of compensation or sales team metrics (Xactly, Salesforce.com, and other related compensation systems)
- Partner with HR, Sales Operations, Sales and System Ops teams to setup accurate quotas, territory assignments and revenue crediting
- Develop and assist with maintaining written process documents needed to effectively manage all compensation-related processes
- Review case issues and resolve inquiries
- Work with System Ops to resolve outstanding system issues
Experience and Skills
- 1-2 years of work experience in Sales Compensation/Commissions
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Experience with Salesforce.com and/or similar CRM tools
- Experience with Xactly and/or similar commission tools
- Strong process development and documentation experience
- Experience in Sales Ops, or Finance supporting Sales is helpful
- Highly motivated
- Quick problem solver and learner
- Detail oriented
- Organized and methodical
- Excellent verbal communications skills
- Ability to grow and think creatively
- Willingness to jump in and assist in ad hoc projects
- Self motivated with ability to multi-task with limited supervision
- Results oriented with strong analytical skills and problem solving mentality
We are remote optional through January 10, 2022 afterwards this role will be in-office in our Gurugram office long-term.
To drive the personal growth and business impact of our employees, we’re committed to developing a supportive and enriching culture for everyone. From employee affinity groups, to fertility assistance and a generous parental leave policy, we value our employees’ wellbeing and want to support them along every step of their professional and personal journeys. Learn more about what it’s like to work at MongoDB, and help us make an impact on the world!
MongoDB is committed to providing any necessary accommodations for individuals with disabilities within our application and interview process. To request an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter.
*MongoDB is an equal opportunities employer*