The database market is massive (IDC estimates it to be $121B+ by 2025!) and MongoDB is at the head of its disruption. At MongoDB we are transforming industries and empowering developers to build amazing apps that people use every day. We are the leading modern data platform and the first database provider to IPO in over 20 years. Join our team and be at the forefront of innovation and creativity.
Shift timings: 9AM to 5PM OR 2 PM to 10 PM OR 6 PM to 2 AM (Cabs will be provided)
We are looking for
- Individual Contributor as part of the HR Shared Services team in India
- You will play a vital role in processing the backend transactions related to the General Employee Queries, Benefits, Payroll, Compensation and other crucial departments, along with making sure that the relevant SLA’s are met
- Learn and perform newly transitioned processes and over time gain subject matter expertise in the respective departments
- Adhere to and demonstrate high proficiency in agreed critical metrics & SLAs
- Assist in building and maintaining the Standard Operating Procedures for Case Management
- Deliver high quality and consistent service delivery to all internal customers and partners and follow Standard Operating Procedures
- Actively partners in the Data Management tasks like Audits, Reporting, Data Entry/Update etc.
Key Skills & Abilities
- Experience for 1 to 3 years in HR Operations / Shared Services or a similar environment
- Excellent communication skills with working knowledge of Ms Office and/or G-Suite (Excel, Doc. and Powerpoint)
- Has an eye for detail and process adherence
- Is a self-starter who is intrinsically motivated for their own performance to achieve desired results
- Should be a quick learner with a go-getter attitude
- Is agile and can function in an ambiguous environment, capable of taking charge when the situation needs it
- Prior Experience with HR ticketing tools preferred
- Should be able to handle large volumes of HR Operational tasks and Employee Queries
We are remote optional through April 4, 2022 afterwards this role will be in-office in our Gurgaon/ Bangalore office long-term.
To drive the personal growth and business impact of our employees, we’re committed to developing a supportive and enriching culture for everyone. From employee affinity groups, to fertility assistance and a generous parental leave policy, we value our employees’ wellbeing and want to support them along every step of their professional and personal journeys. Learn more about what it’s like to work at MongoDB, and help us make an impact on the world!
MongoDB is committed to providing any necessary accommodations for individuals with disabilities within our application and interview process. To request an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter.
MongoDB is an equal opportunities employer.