The database market is massive (IDC estimates it to be $119B by 2025!) and MongoDB is leading its disruption. The MongoDB community is transforming industries and empowering developers to build amazing apps that people use every day. We are the leading modern data platform and the first database provider to go public in 20 years. Join MongoDB and see what kind of impact you can make on the company and on the world.
About the role
We’re looking for a hardworking, driven individual with superb energy, passion, and initiative for new business acquisition. The EMEA Manager for strategic cloud pursuits will serve as a big deal maker across these teams and diverse industries with an end goal of growing pipeline, accelerating time to close, and increasing opportunity size. Our program will give you access to the most senior sales leaders at AWS including the CRO.
This individual will be responsible for developing a strategy to generate an incremental pipeline via our partnership with AWS, increase sales productivity, accelerate sales cycle and close business leveraging the joint Re:Ignite program with AWS.
About the Sales Culture
MongoDB is always developing and innovating — not only in our technology, but also in our Sales go-to-market strategy. Our Sales leadership team is committed to building the best salesforce in technology. This means, inspiring and enabling success for everyone on the team. We not only equip you to be successful and close deals, but we also want your feedback and input on how we can continue to “Think Big and Go Far.” As a crucial part of the Sales team at MongoDB, you will have access to a lucrative market and learn how to sell from some of the most successful Sales leaders in the software industry.
What you will be doing
- Own, on behalf of VP WW Strategic Cloud Pursuits the Re:Ignite program on strategic deals in EMEA
- Generate strategic joint Pipe with AWS sales team and Support Direct sales force on identified greenfield commercial and subs accounts.
- Put in place a Prospecting program and motion in partnership with AWS sales ecosystem focused on greenfield commercial, startups, Digital Native Businesses accounts
- Responsible for Managing the Strategic deals generated from greenfield accounts in partnership with the MongoDB field sales, partners and AWS sales teams until closing.
- Interlock with Global Pillar team for backup, support and pipeline generation
- Own Quota for AWS Cloud Partners
- Forecast Re:Ignite Sales Net New ACV to VP weekly
- Reporting line to: VP WW Strategic Cloud Pursuits
- Base Salary + Variable (100% tied to Partner Sourced Quota by Area)
What you will bring to the table
- 4 + years in a direct strategic sales role for a high technology company
- Solid experience in generating pipeline from greenfield accounts
- Experience in working in a heavy sales matrix model
- Technically knowledgeable in the open source software, big data, IoT, and / or cloud computing space
Things we love
- Passionate about growing your career in the largest market in software (database)
- Previous sSales mMethodology training (e.g. MEDDIC, SPIN, Challenger Sales)
- Familiarity with databases, develops and open source technology a plus
Why join now
- The strategic cloud pursuits team that this role would be part of is one of the most critical LOB of the company to help MongoDB reach its next milestone
- MongoDB makes an enormous investment in sales enablement and development invests in8x the industry average in development of each of our new hires Sales employees & continuous career development
- Accelerators up to 30%
- Best in breed sSales trainings in MEDDIC and Command of the Message, including our comprehensive Sales Bootcamps and development programs
- New hire stock equity (RSUs) and employee stock purchase plan
- Generous and competitive benefits (parental leave, fertility & wellbeing support)
- Friendly and inclusive workplace culture - Learn more about what it’s like to work at MongoDB,
MongoDB is committed to providing any necessary accommodations for individuals with disabilities within our application and interview process. To request an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter.
MongoDB is an equal opportunities employer.