The database market is massive (IDC estimates it to be $121B+ by 2025!) and MongoDB is at the head of its disruption. At MongoDB we are transforming industries and empowering developers to build amazing apps that people use every day. We are the leading modern data platform and the first database provider to IPO in over 20 years. Join our team and be at the forefront of innovation and creativity.
This role can be based out of our Dublin or Barcelona office for our hybrid working model.
Associate Account Executive
We're looking for a hardworking Associate Account Executive who will be responsible for both assisting in new business acquisition and driving additional consumption across our strategic customers.
The Associate Account Executives work cohesively with the Strategic Account Director and other internal departments to improve the velocity of business and to build solutions that serve the best interests of our customers at MongoDB.
Day to Day
- Work with the Strategic Account Director to develop and lead inbound and outbound campaigns from idea-generation through to qualified call and beyond
- Become a trusted advisor to help improve overall product engagement and meet your customer's business objectives and growth plans
- Nurture early phase opportunities for future pipeline potential
- Drive incremental consumption and retention within existing accounts by identifying new use cases and enabling feature adoption
- Work with Marketing to conduct seminars, assist with trade shows, and other marketing related events
- Invest in your self-development, focusing on the skills and attributes that will make you successful in your core role and get you set for future success
What You Will Bring to the Table
- 1+ years of experience in Sales or customer-facing role; database or software preferred
- Proven history of consistent goal achievement in a highly competitive environment (top 10% performer)
- An energetic, upbeat, entrepreneurial, tenacious energy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working within a quota and commission structure
- Experience using Salesforce.com
- Familiarity with database, SaaS, and open source technology a plus
Things We Love
- Familiarity with database, web server, and open source technology
- Working experience with Salesforce.com
Why You Should Apply
- Great Earning Potential
- Welcoming and inclusive workplace Meet MongoDB’s Employee Affinity Groups! ● Continuous career development
- Sales training in MEDDIC and Command of the Message
- Sales Bootcamp
- Internal mentor and buddy program cross-departmentally
- Restricted Stock Options for New Hires and Competitive Employee Stock Purchasing Program
To drive the personal growth and business impact of our employees, we’re committed to developing a supportive and enriching culture for everyone. From employee affinity groups, to fertility assistance and a generous parental leave policy, we value our employees’ wellbeing and want to support them along every step of their professional and personal journeys. At MongoDB, what you do matters. You also have the freedom to create and your differences are embraced. Most of all, MongoDB is a place where you can transform your career. Learn more about what it’s like to work at MongoDB, and help us make an impact on the world!
MongoDB is committed to providing any necessary accommodations for individuals with disabilities within our application and interview process. To request an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter.
MongoDB is an equal opportunities employer.