The database market is massive (IDC estimates it to be $121B+ by 2025!) and MongoDB is at the head of its disruption. At MongoDB we are transforming industries and empowering developers to build amazing apps that people use every day. We are the leading modern data platform and the first database provider to IPO in over 20 years. Join our team and be at the forefront of innovation and creativity.
We’re looking for a talented, driven individual with great energy, passion, and initiative to drive awareness and new business acquisition for the fastest growing database on the planet, MongoDB. The Enterprise Account Executive role focuses exclusively on formulating and executing a sales strategy within an assigned territory, resulting in revenue growth and new customer acquisition.
- Aggressively prospect, identify, qualify and develop sales pipeline
- Close business to exceed monthly, quarterly and annual bookings objectives
- Build strong and effective relationships, resulting in growth opportunities
- Work closely with the Professional Services team to achieve customer satisfaction
- Sell a complete solution of software, services, and support to ensure customer success
- Work with Marketing to conduct seminars, trade shows, and other marketing-related events
- 5+ years of experience selling enterprise technology in a fast-paced and competitive market
- Goal-oriented, with a track record of overachievement (President’s Club, Rep of the Year, etc.)
- Driven – possesses a strong desire to be successful
- Disciplined – skilled in managing time and resources; sound approach to qualifying opportunities
- Intelligent – possesses the aptitude to learn quickly and establish credibility
- Must live in the territory (South Korea)
This role is remote optional until April 4, 2022, we are looking to speak to candidates who plan to be available in Seoul, South Korea for when we introduce our hybrid model.
To drive the personal growth and business impact of our employees, we’re committed to developing a supportive and enriching culture for everyone. From employee affinity groups, to fertility assistance and a generous parental leave policy, we value our employees’ wellbeing and want to support them along every step of their professional and personal journeys. Learn more about what it’s like to work at MongoDB, and help us make an impact on the world!
MongoDB is committed to providing any necessary accommodations for individuals with disabilities within our application and interview process. To request an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter.
***MongoDB is an equal opportunities employer***