The database market is massive (the IDC estimates it to be $119B+ by 2025!) and MongoDB is at the head of its disruption. The MongoDB community is transforming industries and empowering developers to build amazing apps that people use every day. We are the leading modern data platform and the first database provider to IPO in over 20 years. Join our team and be at the forefront of innovation and creativity.
About The Role
We’re looking for a growth marketer to focus on in-product and chatbot messaging. You will be responsible for helping our users get the most value out of our products and building a strong relationship with our brand. You will bring your experience in in-app messaging, in-product messaging, and retargeting to drive activation and monetization. You will use your understanding of our audience and product to tailor these experiences to different segments.This role is remote optional until November 1, 2021, we are looking to speak to candidates who plan to be available in New York City for when we introduce our hybrid model.
Embedded within a cross-functional growth team, you will work closely with product, engineers, developer relations, product marketing, and marketing operations to develop lifecycle marketing campaigns focused on the entire end-to-end user journey.
As the Growth Marketing Manager you will:
- Own the execution of our login page campaigns, in-product and chatbot messaging
- Create and optimize segmentation of users to deliver a personalized onboarding experience and customer journey within our product
- Conduct and ideate ongoing experimentations to improve overall performance, drive activation, and increase paid conversions
- Identify opportunities to increase activation and registration-to-paid conversion within our product
- Work with product marketing, product, engineering, and marketing operations team to strategize, build, and execute campaigns
- Be responsible for performance against key top-line business KPIs including increasing paid tier activation and improving engagement
- You have a bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years experience developing in-product messaging
- Ability to write effective on-brand copy together with extreme attention to detail
- Creative and empathetic thinker; you care deeply about our users and can build precise targeting as well as delightful, on-brand experiences for them
- Strong analytical skills with experience in measuring success of campaigns
- Demonstrated track record in developing and executing A/B tests, analyzing and translating data into business and consumer insights
- Strong results orientation, proven record performing to aggressive growth targets
- Strong interpersonal skills to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams, specifically with product, engineering, and marketing operations
- Flexibility & ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Experience with Intercom and Appcues is a plus
- Past experience in marketing to developers is a plus
To drive the personal growth and business impact of our employees, we’re committed to developing a supportive and enriching culture for everyone. From employee affinity groups, to fertility assistance and a generous parental leave policy, we value our employees’ wellbeing and want to support them along every step of their professional and personal journeys. Learn more about what it’s like to work at MongoDB, and help us make an impact on the world!
MongoDB is committed to providing any necessary accommodations for individuals with disabilities within our application and interview process. To request an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter.
MongoDB, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and makes all hiring decisions without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.