The database market is massive (the IDC estimates it to be $119B+ by 2025!) and MongoDB is at the head of its disruption. The MongoDB community is transforming industries and empowering developers to build amazing apps that people use every day. We are the leading modern data platform and the first database provider to IPO in over 20 years. Join our team and be at the forefront of innovation and creativity.
A pivotal part of the global Account Based Marketing team, this exciting new EMEA-focused role will make a tremendous impact on the success of MongoDB’s business.
In this role you will be responsible for driving the strategy and implementation of effective Account Based Marketing programs that meet the growth objectives of the business, with a strong emphasis on driving pipeline generation and accelerating existing opportunities.
The role will report into the Account Based Marketing lead.
About the Role
- You own the execution and implementation of account-focused campaign frameworks, with a strong focus on core enterprise and our top grossing accounts for the region
- Execute programs in close collaboration with Field Marketing, utilising all channels and tools across the marketing mix
- Demonstrate the ability to create, document and share best practices in order to evolve and solidify our ABM frameworks
- Closely collaborate with Industry and Solutions team, Demand Generation and Product Marketing team for the creation collateral
- Generate qualitative insights on account and program level
- Provide quantitative reporting on campaign performance and evaluate areas of improvement
- Act as the regional point person for all ABM-centric tooling
- You are driven and a strong team player who thrives in a fast-paced environment with the ability to prioritize, pivot and problem-solve
- You know how to be collaborative and persistent
- Attention to detail is essential while maintaining oversight of wider goals and objectives
- Good humor and positive, can-do attitude is required
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Another European languages is a big plus
- Bachelor's Degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- 3+ years experience in a B2B Marketing experience in technology essential
- Prior touchpoints with ABM concepts are essential
- Good knowledge of the full marketing mix
- Proven track record in orchestrating multi-channel marketing programs
- Analytically minded with demonstrated experience in defining KPI and success measures devised to show ROI
- Experienced in budget management
- Strong project management skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite/Google Suite for Business
- Familiarity with CRM and Marketing Automation systems; Salesforce and Eloqua experience is a plus
To drive the personal growth and business impact of our employees, we’re committed to developing a supportive and enriching culture for everyone. From employee affinity groups, to fertility assistance and a generous parental leave policy, we value our employees’ wellbeing and want to support them along every step of their professional and personal journeys. Learn more about what it’s like to work at MongoDB, and help us make an impact on the world!
MongoDB is committed to providing any necessary accommodations for individuals with disabilities within our application and interview process. To request an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter.
MongoDB is an equal opportunities employer.