The database market is massive (the IDC estimates it to be $119B+ by 2025!) and MongoDB is at the head of its disruption. The MongoDB community is transforming industries and empowering developers to build amazing apps that people use every day. We are the leading modern data platform and the first database provider to IPO in over 20 years. Join our team and be at the forefront of innovation and creativity.
We're looking for talented Account Executives who will be responsible for prospecting and closing new business within an assigned territory. The AE will identify, nurture and close opportunities with both new and existing customers, manage forecasts and track customer data. The AE will work cooperatively with internal departments to improve the velocity of business and to create solutions that serve the best interests of our customers at MongoDB. Join a growing sales team with tremendous upside for growth. We value high aptitude and great attitude over experience, so if you feel like you are the right fit for this dynamic team, please contact us.
- Meet and exceed individual monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals
- Become an expert in managing your sales pipeline in Salesforce
- Drive subscription renewals and upselling in these opportunities
- Cultivate sales through outbound prospecting and inbound leads
- Manage quote creation, order processing, and day-to-day customer requests
- Work with Marketing to conduct seminars, assist with trade shows, and other marketing related events
- 8 + of experience in Sales; database or software preferred
- Demonstrated history of consistent goal achievement in a highly competitive environment (top 10% performer)
- Energetic, upbeat, entrepreneurial, tenacious team player
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working within a quota and commission structure
- Experience using Salesforce.com
- College degree or equivalent work experience
- Familiarity with database, web server, and open source technology a plus
Life at MongoDB
Our India office culture
- Focus on Individual development with regular trainings and clear career path discussions
- 300+ people, with teams in Sales, Engineering, HR, Finance, IT & Marketing
- Regular group Meetings and opportunities to get to know your colleagues
- Employee affinity groups
- Competitive salary and equity
- Comprehensive Health cover, dental cover, travel insurance & Life Insurance
- 20 weeks Maternity & Paternity leave to spend time with new arrivals
Work Location- Gurugram
To drive the personal growth and business impact of our employees, we’re committed to developing a supportive and enriching culture for everyone. From employee affinity groups, to fertility assistance and a generous parental leave policy, we value our employees’ wellbeing and want to support them along every step of their professional and personal journeys. Learn more about what it’s like to work at MongoDB, and help us make an impact on the world!
MongoDB is committed to providing any necessary accommodations for individuals with disabilities within our application and interview process. To request an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter.
*MongoDB is an equal opportunities employer*