The database market is massive (the IDC estimates it to be $119B+ by 2025!) and MongoDB is at the head of its disruption. The MongoDB community is transforming industries and empowering developers to build amazing apps that people use every day. We are the leading modern data platform and the first database provider to IPO in over 20 years. Join our team and be at the forefront of innovation and creativity.
MongoDB is looking for an innovative, experienced sales individual with great energy, passion and initiative to drive MongoDB’ and AWS sales teams to partner together on our most visible and largest sales pursuits in EMEA for the fastest growing database on the planet. The Director of EMEA for strategic cloud pursuits will serve as a big deal maker across these teams and diverse industries with an end goal of growing pipeline, accelerating time to close, and increasing opportunity size. Our program will give you access to the most senior sales leaders at AWS including the CRO.
This individual will be responsible for developing a strategy to generate an incremental pipeline via our partnership with AWS, increase sales productivity, accelerate sales cycle and close business leveraging the joint Re:Ignite program with AWS.
- Own, on behalf of VP WW Strategic Cloud Pursuits the Re:Ignite program on strategic deals in EMEA
- Manage Large and Strategic deals in partnership with the MongoDB field sales, partners and AWS sales teams
- Recruit new deal makers within Region as we scale the program
- Interlock with Global Pillar team for backup, support and pipeline generation
- Own Quota for AWS Cloud Partners
- Generate strategic joint Pipe with AWS and Support Direct sales force on defined end user sales pursuits
- Forecast Re:Ignite Sales Net New ACV to VP weekly
- Reporting line to: VP WW Strategic Cloud Pursuits
- Base Salary + Variable (100% tied to Partner Sourced Quota by Area)
- 5 + years in a direct strategic sales role for a high technology company or 3 years in direct strategic sales and 2 years in partners role
- Solid experience in generating pipeline
- Experience in working in a heavy sales matrix model
- Technically knowledgeable in the open source software, big data, IoT, and / or cloud computing space
To drive the personal growth and business impact of our employees, we’re committed to developing a supportive and enriching culture for everyone. From employee affinity groups, to fertility assistance and a generous parental leave policy, we value our employees’ wellbeing and want to support them along every step of their professional and personal journeys. Learn more about what it’s like to work at MongoDB, and help us make an impact on the world!
MongoDB is committed to providing any necessary accommodations for individuals with disabilities within our application and interview process. To request an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter.
MongoDB is an equal opportunities employer.