The database market is massive (the IDC estimates it to be $119B+ by 2025!) and MongoDB is at the head of its disruption. The MongoDB community is transforming industries and empowering developers to build amazing apps that people use every day. We are the leading modern data platform and the first database provider to IPO in over 20 years. Join our team and be at the forefront of innovation and creativity.
To help fuel and manage our consistent growth, we are looking for someone to join our talent acquisition team as a Senior Corporate Recruiter who will help us grow our Marketing, Finance, Operations, Workplace, Legal, Data Analytics, and People Teams.
- Act as a trusted advisor to hiring managers, partnering with them on everything from setting data-driven recruiting strategies, to closing candidates
- Develop sourcing strategies to generate a sufficient pipeline, using a variety of innovative techniques including social networking and direct sourcing
- Engage with candidates from the screening process through to offer negotiation
- Leverage Greenhouse to track candidate progress through funnel and keep consistently clean data for reporting
- Establish relationships with client groups to understand their business objectives and challenges, to ensure the selection process results in quality hires
- Create and ensure best-in-class candidate experience throughout the full hiring process
- 5+ years of sourcing and full-cycle recruiting
- Bachelor's degree and/or equivalent experience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Flexibility to wear many hats and contribute to hiring needs in various locations, time zones, and business units
To drive the personal growth and business impact of our employees, we’re committed to developing a supportive and enriching culture for everyone. From employee affinity groups, to fertility assistance and a generous parental leave policy, we value our employees’ wellbeing and want to support them along every step of their professional and personal journeys. Learn more about what it’s like to work at MongoDB, and help us make an impact on the world!
MongoDB is committed to providing any necessary accommodations for individuals with disabilities within our application and interview process. To request an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter.
MongoDB, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.