The database market is massive (the IDC estimates it to be $119B+ by 2025!) and MongoDB is at the head of its disruption. The MongoDB community is transforming industries and empowering developers to build amazing apps that people use every day. We are the leading modern data platform and the first database provider to IPO in over 20 years. Join our team and be at the forefront of innovation and creativity.
The Customer Analytics Manager plays a unique role within the greater Go-to-Market Operations team. This person will be the go-to lead analyst to derive insights to guide strategic decisions for Customer Success leadership and assisting in driving success of our customers. Responsibilities also include the oversight of day-to-day activities, as well as taking on strategic initiatives and projects in helping maintain and evolve data and reports that define our customer relationships. This person will be a key partner for our Customer Success organization. The role requires strong analytical skills as well as an excellent attention-to-detail.
- Lead strategic analytical projects that provide relevant insights to drive Customer Success and portions of GTM strategy while scaling our business. You will partner with senior leadership to accomplish these projects evolving CS KPIs such identifying the impact of leading indicators to drive retention
- Drive business change by developing a clear understanding of the business, identifying core focus areas through data driven insights, and building trust with partners in CS, Sales & GTM teams
- Ability to frame and break down complex business problems into key components and recommend sound solutions
- Own and refine the key customer engagement metrics, including renewal/risk indicators, expansion and product adoption trends. Extract and analyze large data sets to deliver meaningful insights in these areas and proactively report on trends and suggestions for improvement
- Serve as an authoritative resource on standard metrics, methodologies and domain knowledge for the Customer Success organization
- Leveraging large amounts of account and customer data make recommendations on ideal customer journeys and territory management
- Perform ad hoc analysis of performance trends to support the Customer Success leadership
- 3+ years of hands-on analytics experience in Sales or Customer Success
- Strong analytical skills and fluency in Excel, Tableau, Salesforce, SQL
- Excellent organizational, project management, and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Proven success collaborating with cross-functional stakeholders
Bonus points if
- Experience with advanced database segmentation
- Experience with Segment or APIs
To drive the personal growth and business impact of our employees, we’re committed to developing a supportive and enriching culture for everyone. From employee affinity groups, to fertility assistance and a generous parental leave policy, we value our employees’ wellbeing and want to support them along every step of their professional and personal journeys. Learn more about what it’s like to work at MongoDB, and help us make an impact on the world!
MongoDB is committed to providing any necessary accommodations for individuals with disabilities within our application and interview process. To request an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter.
MongoDB, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and makes all hiring decisions without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.