The database market is massive (the IDC estimates it to be $89B+ by 2024!) and MongoDB is at the head of its disruption. The MongoDB community is transforming industries and empowering developers to build amazing apps that people use every day. We are the leading modern data platform and the first database provider to IPO in over 20 years. Join our team and be at the forefront of innovation and creativity.
What on Earth is MongoDB?
Only the most refreshing collection of dreamers and doers who share a relentless passion for creativity. We eagerly and deftly pursue new opportunities and markets through innovation and disruption. We have a wicked groundbreaking spirit—always ready to forge new paths and take smart risks. And we do it all very, very well.
MongoDB is also
- The world’s most popular modern database, with over 40M+ downloads to date
- Poised to disrupt an $80BN market and growing
- Based in 34+ locations worldwide
Talent Sourcing @MongoDB
We’re looking for a Manager, Talent Sourcing who will help lead and guide a sourcing team aligned explicitly to a business unit/region and Partner closely with the business unit's regional recruiting team.
Shift Timings: 2:00 PM-10:00 PM (Cabs will be provided)
Reporting into Sr. Manager - Talent Sourcing, as a Manager you will develop, drive, and execute the sourcing/recruiting strategies for MongoDB’s North America and EMEA Tech organization.
- Assigning positions/ projects to the sourcing team and ensuring timely results.
- Partner in strategy calls with recruiters and align the sourcing team to improve successful hiring outcomes and standard methodologies.
- Reporting of sourcing metrics to leadership and ensure the team delivers against set parameters to provide consistent results and data-backed progress.
- To have regular connects with Business Stakeholders on a weekly basis. Participate in their review and represent Recruiting. Showcase the progress, movement, and solutions for the respective set of demands.
- Have regular team meetings, provide day to day solutions, huddle conversation, Quality checking of sourced resumes by the team, and exhibit excellent analytical approach in solving problems.
- Quality checking of sourced resumes by the team.
- Performance Management (for the team), Team building and engagement, 1:1’s.
- Lead by example and provide mentorship and support to the Sourcing teams in India.
- Coach, mentor, and train team members.
- Drive technology, process, and weekly cadences for team members to improve the recruitment process.
- Coach the team on how to provide mentorship, expertise, collaboration, and partnership in working with their Hiring Managers/ Global Recruiters to hire the best talent.
- Utilize the world’s best recruiting tools to get the job done better, faster, and more efficiently than ever before.
Job responsibilities as an Individual Contributor
- Work on sourcing requests especially executive searches
- Conduct proactive research on tough to source skills, emerging technologies
- Working on other recruiting support projects as and when required
- Research/Reporting - Prepare sourcing/competitive information
- Engages with the business leads; understand current demands and future demand scenarios.
- Provides inputs to the business at the deal-in-discussion / resource planning stage to help put together a more accurate and realistic sourcing strategy in line with business requirements
- Excellent communication skills (verbal & written)
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree
- At least 7 years of sourcing or recruiting experience in a fast-paced target-oriented environment
- At least 2 years of experience leading a team of recruiters and/or sourcers in a corporate recruiting function or an RPO or a reputed executive search firm
- Experience leading a team of 6+ direct reports
- Handson experience in sourcing candidates from unconvential sourcing tools like GitHub, Stack overflow and LinkedIn.
- High-level understanding of general technologies.
- Experience communicating and working with cross-functional teams
- Data analysis skills and a track record of making data-driven strategic decisions
- Working experience in databases and portals used for recruiting and competitor research
- Experience in using a CRM (candidate relationship management) and ATS (applicant tracking system)
- Possess a cohesive team attitude, and willingness to receive mentorship
- Must have worked in a high pressure/high octane environment that is passionate about Business Priorities and Business enabling scenarios
- Must have the hunger and appetite to grow in Recruiting
- Must be highly organized, detailed, and focused
Life at MongoDB
Our India office culture
- 300+ people, with teams in Sales, Engineering, HR, Finance, IT & Marketing
- Regular group outings and opportunities to get to know your colleagues
- Employee affinity groups
- Competitive salary and equity
- Comprehensive Health cover, dental cover, travel insurance & Life Insurance
- Free lunch twice per week and a fully stocked kitchen with balanced and sweet treats
- MacBooks are company standards
- Twenty-six weeks Maternity & 20 Paternity leave to spend time with new arrivals
To drive the personal growth and business impact of our employees, we’re committed to developing a supportive and enriching culture for everyone. From employee affinity groups, to fertility assistance and a generous parental leave policy, we value our employees’ wellbeing and want to support them along every step of their professional and personal journeys. Learn more about what it’s like to work at MongoDB, and help us make an impact on the world!
MongoDB is committed to providing any necessary accommodations for individuals with disabilities within our application and interview process. To request an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter.
*MongoDB is an equal opportunities employer*