The database market is massive (the IDC estimates it to be $106B+ by 2024!) and MongoDB is at the head of its disruption. The MongoDB community is transforming industries and empowering developers to build amazing apps that people use every day. We are the leading modern data platform and the first database provider to IPO in over 20 years. Join our team and be at the forefront of innovation and creativity.
MongoDB Atlas, our global, multi-cloud database service, is the largest and fastest-growing piece of our product portfolio with tens of thousands of new users each week and nearly 70% YoY revenue growth.
About The Role
We’re looking for a motivated and experienced Product Marketing Manager for MongoDB Atlas Search, our fully integrated full-text search service available with MongoDB Atlas. MongoDB Atlas Search was first released in beta in the fall of 2019, and we announced general availability in June 2020. Now, we’re looking to continue to drive awareness and adoption of this new service through product-led, people-led, and organic growth initiatives.
As a Senior PMM, you will be responsible for owning the messaging, positioning, and overall go-to-market strategy of MongoDB Atlas Search in close partnership with Product Management. You’ll also work closely with colleagues from Product Design, Product Analytics, Engineering, Developer Relations, Marketing, and other teams across the company to execute on your plans, evaluate the results, and share your learnings.
- Define and evolve the messaging and positioning of MongoDB Atlas Search and how it contributes to MongoDB’s application data platform story
- Build and execute on a clear product and go-to-market strategy for MongoDB Atlas Search, in close collaboration with Product Management
- Be the voice of the customer and product expert via continuous research and data analysis with help from Product Analytics, Product Design, and Market Intelligence
- Increase awareness of MongoDB Atlas Search among new and existing customers through people-led growth via enablement of Sales, Field, and Customer Success, and through organic growth in partnership with Marketing, Developer Relations, and Education
- Drop adoption of MongoDB Atlas Search through product-led growth and iterative experimentation on the user experience together with Product, Design, Analytics, Marketing, and Engineering
You’ll be a great fit if you
- Have 3+ years of product marketing experience supporting B2B SaaS products for technical users
- Are incredibly organized and efficient—you take on complex projects and own them from start to finish
- Have strong product instincts and technical curiosity that translate to clear packaging, positioning, and messaging
- Have exceptional written, communication, and speaking skills
- Thrive in cross-functional environments and can effectively collaborate with a wide range of stakeholders and teams
- Have a data-informed mindset and are driven to set measurable goals for every project you take on
- Approach all projects with a customer-first mindset
Don’t miss this opportunity to contribute to join a growing Product Marketing organization and learn from a diverse and experienced team during an exciting period of fast growth and expansion. If you want to be at a company where you can learn something new every day, grow your skills in different areas of product marketing, and manage complex and highly visible launches, then you should definitely apply for this position.
To drive the personal growth and business impact of our employees, we’re committed to developing a supportive and enriching culture for everyone. From employee affinity groups, to fertility assistance and a generous parental leave policy, we value our employees’ wellbeing and want to support them along every step of their professional and personal journeys. Learn more about what it’s like to work at MongoDB, and help us make an impact on the world!
MongoDB is committed to providing any necessary accommodations for individuals with disabilities within our application and interview process. To request an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter.
MongoDB, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.