The database market is massive (the IDC estimates it to be $106B+ by 2024!) and MongoDB is at the head of its disruption. The MongoDB community is transforming industries and empowering developers to build amazing apps that people use every day. We are the leading modern data platform and the first database provider to IPO in over 20 years. Join our team and be at the forefront of innovation and creativity.
MongoDB has been voted the most popular modern database four years in a row by developers. We’re currently disrupting a $60 billion market with our innovative and intuitive application data platform. MongoDB Atlas is the only multi-cloud document database service that gives development teams the versatility they need to build sophisticated and resilient applications that can adapt to changing customer demands and market trends.
About The Role
We’re looking for a motivated product marketing manager to focus on growing the adoption of MongoDB Atlas and the rest of our cloud portfolio. As a PMM, you’re responsible for driving the strategy, messaging, and positioning of our products. You’ll collaborate closely with Product Management and interact with almost every team across the company to execute on your plans, evaluate the results, and share your learnings.
- Drive the organic growth strategy for MongoDB Atlas in close collaboration with our Growth teams, including Product Management, Product Design, Product Analytics, UX Research, Engineering, and Marketing
- Become an expert on the customer journey and experience through research and analysis to identify opportunities for improvement
- Lead ideation and experimentation of different growth strategies for acquisition, activation, monetization, and retention and share your learnings with the wider org
- Communicate the value of our products to target audiences in a clear, succinct, and relevant way
You’ll be a great fit if you
- Have 3+ years of growth marketing, product marketing, or strategic consulting experience
- Have an interest in product-led growth and taken courses like the Reforge Growth Series
- Have strong product instincts and technical curiosity that translate to clear packaging, positioning, and messaging
- Have exceptional written, communication, and speaking skills
- Thrive in cross-functional environments and can effectively collaborate with a wide range of stakeholders and teams
- Are incredibly organized and efficient—you take on complex projects and own them from start to finish
- Have an impact-oriented and data-informed mindset and are driven to set measurable goals for every project you take on
- Approach all projects with a customer-first mentality
Don’t miss this opportunity to join an experienced Product Marketing organization during an exciting period of fast growth and expansion. If you want to be at a company where you can learn something new every day, grow your skills in different areas of product marketing, and manage complex and highly visible launches, then you should definitely apply for this position.
To drive the personal growth and business impact of our employees, we’re committed to developing a supportive and enriching culture for everyone. From employee affinity groups, to fertility assistance and a generous parental leave policy, we value our employees’ wellbeing and want to support them along every step of their professional and personal journeys. Learn more about what it’s like to work at MongoDB, and help us make an impact on the world!
MongoDB is committed to providing any necessary accommodations for individuals with disabilities within our application and interview process. To request an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter.
MongoDB, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.