The database market is massive (the IDC estimates it to be $89B+ by 2024!) and MongoDB is at the head of its disruption. The MongoDB community is transforming industries and empowering developers to build amazing apps that people use every day. We are the leading modern data platform and the first database provider to IPO in over 20 years. Join our team and be at the forefront of innovation and creativity.
We're looking for hardworking Cloud Account Executives who will be responsible for both driving consumption across our self-serve cloud customers as well as closing new business within assigned accounts. The Cloud Account Executives will nurture and drive increased adoption and expansion within existing customers, as well as sell to new customers. The Cloud Account Executives will work cooperatively with internal departments to improve the velocity of business and to build solutions that serve the best interests of our customers at MongoDB. Join a growing sales team with tremendous upside for growth. We value high aptitude and positive outlook over experience, so if you feel like you are the right fit for this dynamic team, please contact us!
- Meet and exceed individual monthly and quarterly sales goals by executing against MongoDB's strategy to grow usage of our DBaaS, Atlas
- Drive incremental consumption and retention within existing accounts by identifying new use cases and enabling feature adoption
- Cultivate new logos through inbound leads driven by MongoDB's rapidly growing presence in the largest software market in the world - Database
- Become trusted advisor to help improve overall product engagement and meet your customer's business objectives and growth plans
- Work with Marketing to conduct seminars, assist with trade shows, and other marketing related events
- Create, strengthen and expand relationships within customer accounts that will create greater visibility and grow the partnership between MongoDB and your account's C-level execs
- 1+ year of experience in Sales; database or software preferred
- Must speak fluent English and German
- Proven history of consistent goal achievement in a highly competitive environment (top 10% performer)
- Energetic, upbeat, entrepreneurial, tenacious teammate
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working within a quota and commission structure
- Experience using Salesforce.com
- College degree or equivalent work experience
- Familiarity with database, SaaS, and open source technology a plus
To drive the personal growth and business impact of our employees, we’re committed to developing a supportive and enriching culture for everyone. From employee affinity groups, to fertility assistance and a generous parental leave policy, we value our employees’ wellbeing and want to support them along every step of their professional and personal journeys. Learn more about what it’s like to work at MongoDB, and help us make an impact on the world!
MongoDB is committed to providing any necessary accommodations for individuals with disabilities within our application and interview process. To request an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter.
MongoDB is an equal opportunities employer.