The database market is massive (the IDC estimates it to be $89B+ by 2024!) and MongoDB is at the head of its disruption. The MongoDB community is transforming industries and empowering developers to build amazing apps that people use every day. We are the leading modern data platform and the first database provider to IPO in over 20 years. Join our team and be at the forefront of innovation and creativity.
What on Earth is MongoDB?
Only the coolest collection of dreamers and doers who share a steadfast passion for creativity. We eagerly and expertly pursue new opportunities and markets through innovation and disruption. We have a wicked groundbreaking spirit—always ready to forge new paths and take smart risks. And we do it all very, very well.
MongoDB is also
- The world’s most popular modern database, with over 40M+ downloads to date
- Poised to disrupt a $59BN market and growing
- Based in 34 locations worldwide
This is a rare opportunity to work for a breakthrough company that is disrupting a $40B market. MongoDB is the fastest-growing databases on the planet, and the MongoDB community is transforming industries with incredibly innovative applications. To help fuel and manage this growth, we are looking for someone to join our leading-edge talent acquisition team that moves quickly and stay focused but relish the opportunity to help build a company with immense potential.
We’re looking for a Technology Talent Sourcer who can partner with Recruiters and Hiring Managers to develop strategies to find candidates for our Engineering teams in the US and EMEA/APAC regions. You will be working to find creative ways of surfacing top talent and activating passive candidates through a highly engaged approach.
Shift Timings: 2:00 PM-10:00 PM (Cabs will be provided)
Work Location: Gurgaon
Reporting into Senior Manager - Talent Sourcing, as an individual contributor, you would be responsible for
- Work closely with recruiters to gain a deep understanding of requirements for open roles, the function and how it fits into the organisation
- Strategize different ways to build talent pipelines and execute research
- Driving hiring for niche functions including product, technology to support fast-paced business growth
- Find high-quality passive candidates through the use of Boolean, LinkedIn, and alternative search techniques
- Develop a strong understanding of the MongoDB tech stack and a familiarity with the needs of all technical teams
- Recommend ideas and strategies related to recruitment that will contribute to the long-range growth of the company, implementing any new processes and fine tuning standard processes for recruiting that fits within MongoDB's mission to deliver the highest quality results to the customer
- 5+ years of experience working with and building sourcing strategies with Recruiters and hiring managers with an in-house recruiting team
- Computer Science or a related bachelor’s degree is good to have
- Someone with a strong understanding of technology and sourcing would be an ideal fit
- Experience with social-media hiring (Linkedin, Twitter, FB etc.), technology-focused forums (GitHub, StackOverflow etc.) and other sourcing channels
- Robust interpersonal skills with a strong track record of success
- Must have worked in a high-pressure environment that is driven by business-priorities and stakeholder enabling scenarios
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
Life at MongoDB
Our India office culture
- 100+ people, with teams in Sales, Engineering, HR, Finance, IT & Marketing
- Regular group outings and opportunities to get to know your colleagues
- Employee affinity groups
Perks & Benefits
- Macbooks are company standard
- Competitive salary and equity
- Comprehensive Health cover, dental cover, travel insurance & Life Insurance
- Free lunch twice per week and a fully stocked kitchen with balanced and sweet treats
- 20 weeks of Paternity and 26 weeks of Maternity leave to spend time with new arrivals
To drive the personal growth and business impact of our employees, we’re committed to developing a supportive and enriching culture for everyone. From employee affinity groups, to fertility assistance and a generous parental leave policy, we value our employees’ wellbeing and want to support them along every step of their professional and personal journeys. Learn more about what it’s like to work at MongoDB, and help us make an impact on the world!
MongoDB is committed to providing any vital accommodations for individuals with disabilities within our application and interview process. To request an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter.
*MongoDB is an equal opportunities employer*