MongoDB is disrupting the $65 billion database market. The world’s most sophisticated organizations, from ground breaking startups to the The database market is massive (IDC estimates it to be $121B+ by 2025!) and MongoDB is at the head of its disruption. At MongoDB we are transforming industries and empowering developers to build amazing apps that people use every day. Join our team and be at the forefront of innovation and creativity.
MongoDB Sales Academy (currently hiring for Sept '22)
MongoDB Sales Academy prepares emerging professionals with the training and experience to jumpstart their sales career. Through our 12-week program, we will provide you with the best-in-class training required to excel you into your first sales role. This position is for recent grads and career changers who are looking to start their new role in June or September of 2022.
You will be part of a cohort of ambitious employees and gain exposure to MongoDB senior leaders, rapidly growing your professional network. At the conclusion of the Sales Academy program, you will “graduate” into a Sales Development position, where you will prospect, qualify, and generate opportunities to support the overall growth of the business!
What we are looking for in you
- Passion about technology, and the positive impact it can have on the world
- You are driven to succeed personally and as a phenomenal teammate, you are constantly looking to achieve your goals while helping those around you succeed also
- You possess a growth mentality and are dedicated to always be learning and growing
- You are interested in embarking on a career as a sales professional with a particular interest in opportunities that will give you world-class training and skills to reach your full potential
- You are comfortable with change and working in fast-paced environments
- A desire to be surrounded by, learn from, and be inspired by some of the best Sales professionals in the industry
What you'll find at MongoDB
- The ability to fast-track your Sales career
- You will receive best-in-class training on both technical concepts and sales processes, along with professional skills including communication, stress and time management, and building a professional brand
- You will receive regular coaching to develop your prospecting skills and master the art of discovery, gaining an understanding of how to build compelling sales campaigns for sophisticated, enterprise sized accounts
- You will work on some of the most ground-breaking projects taking place at household name brands
- You will learn how Sales and Marketing work together to drive acquisition for an organization
- You will build your professional network and gain exposure to MongoDB executives across the organization
- A group of professionals who dream big, value diverse opinions and are determined to succeed together
To drive the personal growth and business impact of our employees, we’re committed to developing a supportive and enriching culture for everyone. From employee affinity groups, to fertility assistance and a generous parental leave policy, we value our employees’ wellbeing and want to support them along every step of their professional and personal journeys. Learn more about what it’s like to work at MongoDB, and help us make an impact on the world!
MongoDB is committed to providing any necessary accommodations for individuals with disabilities within our application and interview process. To request an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter.
MongoDB, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and makes all hiring decisions without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.