The database market is massive (the IDC estimates it to be $89B+ by 2024!) and MongoDB is at the head of its disruption. The MongoDB community is transforming industries and empowering developers to build amazing apps that people use every day. We are the leading modern data platform and the first database provider to IPO in over 20 years. Join our team and be at the forefront of innovation and creativity.
MongoDB is the fastest-growing modern database given its popularity with developers around the world. Headquartered in New York, with offices across North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific, MongoDB has more than 15,000 customers, which include some of the largest and most sophisticated businesses in nearly every vertical industry, in over 100 countries.
To help fuel and manage our continued growth we’re currently seeking a Technical Recruiter to be based in our HQ in New York City.
About the job
- Build solid relationships with Hiring Managers and partner with them on everything from writing job descriptions to setting recruiting strategies, and closing candidates
- Understand your business unit’s objectives and challenges and use that information to attract quality candidates
- Work effectively with internal clients to ensure the selection process results in quality hires
- Develop creative sourcing strategies resulting in pipelines that meet hiring goals
- Ensure applicants have a positive interview experience from the screening process through offer negotiation
- You’re smart, passionate, and driven
- Have a Bachelor's degree and/or equivalent experience
- Have previous experience in sourcing, recruiting, and closing top technical talent
- Have a data-driven mentality and use data to shape your recruiting strategy
- Thrive in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment while wearing many hats
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
To drive the personal growth and business impact of our employees, we’re committed to developing a supportive and enriching culture for everyone. From employee affinity groups, to fertility assistance and a generous parental leave policy, we value our employees’ wellbeing and want to support them along every step of their professional and personal journeys. Learn more about what it’s like to work at MongoDB, and help us make an impact on the world!
MongoDB is committed to providing any necessary accommodations for individuals with disabilities within our application and interview process. To request an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter.
MongoDB, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.