We’re seeking great minds like yours to help us build the next-generation in database technology. Join the team that is helping the world’s most sophisticated organisations transform their industries by making data stunningly easy to work with!
As an Intern, you will collaborate closely with full-time engineering mentors on either an existing team or a new project. In both cases, you’ll do work that matters and gain practical software engineering experience. Interns are fully integrated software engineers who spend the summer pushing code, working on MongoDB’s products, internal tools, and more!
What we are looking for in you
- You are in the process of receiving a Bachelor’s or Master's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related fields. We will also consider candidates from Coding Bootcamps or similar programs
- You have a solid foundation in CS theory, with strong proficiencies in data structures, algorithms, databases, and software design
- You are genuinely interested in MongoDB the company and are eager to use MongoDB in a project, if you haven’t already
What you'll find at MongoDB
- You will work on impactful and exciting things that will see the light of day
- You will learn a lot including cutting edge technologies, new languages, and sophisticated development practices
- You will be mentored by incredible engineers who are passionate about developing your skills and helping you grow
You must be able to provide evidence to the Company that you are entitled to live and work in the Republic of Ireland and expecting to graduate in the next 12-24 months.
*MongoDB is an equal opportunities employer*