Here at MongoDB, we're seeking Computer Science recent grads with curious minds to join our team, and innovate the next revolution in modern database technology at our NYC Headquarters!
We combine the best aspects of traditional database's with flexibility, scale, and performance required by today’s applications. From startups to enterprises, for the modern and the mission-critical, MongoDB is the database for giant ideas.
Our New Grad Software Engineers have the chance to explore and test out various teams across engineering. During the first six months as a team member, New Grads participate in our rotation program where they experience a new engineering team every six weeks. At the end of rotations New Grads are placed based on teams where their personality, passion, and skill set shines!
What we are looking for in you
- In the process of receiving or have recently received a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field
- A proven foundation in CS theory, with strong proficiencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design
- Experience writing and testing software as part of an internship, a personal project, a coding competition, or in research
- Genuinely passionate about MongoDB the company and eager to learn the product, if you haven't already
- Interested in making NYC your home (aka, living and working in the greatest city in the world)
Our Engineering teams include
- Drivers - The Drivers team provides libraries and tools that developers all over the world utilize to work with MongoDB. Engineers on this team code in a number of languages, are contributing to numerous open-source projects, and regularly speak at conferences and user-groups.
- Developer Productivity - If you’ve ever thought about how you build software, then you are thinking about dev prod. The Developer Productivity team develops the products, tools, and infrastructure needed by MongoDB Engineers to build the world’s most scalable and flexible datastore solutions.
- Documentation - The Docs team works collaboratively to write all of the user documentation that supports our entire MongoDB ecosystem.
- Education - Education engineering is an ed-tech startup within a startup. They develop and maintain the online course platform for MongoDB University.
- Security - The Security team helps to identify, reduce and manage security risk to establish MongoDB products as trusted, safe and reliable. Engineers build and maintain a robust security program, including forensics, vulnerability assessments and penetration tests.
"MongoDB, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws."