MongoDB is the fastest-growing database on the planet, used globally to transform industries with incredibly innovative applications. Joining this team is a rare opportunity to be the voice behind a breakthrough company that is disrupting a $70B+ market.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic and dynamic search editorial strategist to help with content research and hygiene content strategy for MongoDB’s portfolio of cloud products. You’ll be responsible for identifying editorial opportunities, content gaps, and reviewing content to ensure SEO best practices are followed. You’re a strategic thinker, an excellent project manager, and always eager to learn. In this role, your main focus would be driving business results using content opportunities and helping to craft our hygiene content strategy.
- Perform regular content research (headlines, types of content, topics, format) and share findings and editorial opportunities with the growth and content teams
- Manage the content review process, edit written content, and provide constructive and detailed feedback to the content team
- Ideate around content roadmap and future content needs to support business growth
- Ensure that content preserves brand voice and visual integrity
- Track content performance and share the learnings with the growth and content teams
- Partner closely with the content and design teams to produce compelling and high performing content that drives business growth and identify gaps and opportunities
- BA/BS degree required
- 5+ years of editorial experience, preferably with a tech or Internet company
- Excellent and efficient writing and editing skills
- Basic knowledge of SEO and understanding how to optimize content for search engines
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects at once
- Superb writing skills with rigorous attention to detail
- Self-starter and go-getter attitude
“MongoDB, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws”