MongoDB is the leading modern, general-purpose database platform, designed to unleash the power of software and data for developers and the applications they build. In 2017 MongoDB was the first database provider to IPO in over 20 years, and we’re still growing at ~60% globally year on year.
To help fuel and manage our continued growth we’re currently seeking a Technical Sourcer to be based in our EMEA HQ in Dublin. You should be a proven sourcer, but also be able to provide guidance in the development of the overall recruiting strategy for our EMEA hiring efforts.
Cool things you’ll do
This is an opportunity to work on filling roles across the entire engineering organization at MongoDB. You’ll gain valuable experience sourcing for industry-trending positions within a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
You'll be partnering with our recruiters and engineering organization helping them solve their hiring problems. This will involve coming up with creative solutions to source and engage the best in class engineers across EMEA. We love people who can innovate and think differently so we welcome new ways to source/recruit. You’ll get to work alongside a truly amazing recruiting team and share best practices - Our recruiting teams sit in Dublin, London, Paris, New York, San Francisco, Austin, and Gurgaon.
- Work closely with recruiters and hiring managers to gain a deep understanding of requirements for open roles, the function and how it fits into the organisation.
- Strategize different ways to build talent pipelines and execute research, referral generation, events, and sourcing campaigns
- Find, engage and activate high-quality passive candidates through the use of Boolean, LinkedIn, and alternative search techniques
- Regularly track pipeline activity to share with internal stakeholders
- Recommend and drive improvements that impact local pipeline areas
- Pitch and vet candidates, preparing a warm pre-sold candidate for potential interview
- Develop a strong understanding of the MongoDB tech stack and a familiarity with the needs of all technical teams
- We’re looking for someone who is smart, tenacious and passionate about their work
- Bachelor's degree and/or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of sourcing experience with an in-house recruiting team, search firm, or agency
- Experience working with and building sourcing strategies with Recruiters and hiring managers
- Analytical thinker who likes tracking metrics and using this information to influence decisions.
- Research-oriented with a proven track record of sourcing and engaging niche, passive talent
- Deep familiarity with varied sourcing techniques.
- Broad understanding of engineering principles, tools, and their applications
- Recommend and drive improvements that impact pipeline
- Competitive salary, MongoDB equity and benefits package
- Free lunches on Tuesdays and Fridays, full stocked kitchen with unlimited free snacks, refreshments, and drinks
- VHI Health cover, dental cover, pension contribution, travel insurance, life assurance.
- Bike to work scheme, commuter tax saver scheme, secure bike storage
*MongoDB is an equal opportunities employer*