We're looking for talented Cloud Account Executives who will be responsible for both driving consumption across our self-serve cloud customers as well as closing new business within assigned accounts. The Cloud Account Executives will nurture and drive increased adoption and expansion within existing customers, as well as sell to new customers. The Cloud Account Executives will work cooperatively with internal departments to improve the velocity of business and to create solutions that serve the best interests of our customers at MongoDB. Join a growing sales team with tremendous upside for growth. We value high aptitude and great attitude over experience, so if you feel like you are the right fit for this dynamic team, please contact us.
- Meet and exceed individual monthly and quarterly sales goals by executing against MongoDB's strategy to grow usage of our DBaaS, Atlas
- Drive incremental consumption and retention within existing accounts by identifying new use cases and enabling feature adoption
- Cultivate new logos through inbound leads driven by MongoDB's rapidly growing presence in the largest software market in the world - Database.
- Become trusted advisor to help improve overall product engagement and meet your customer's business objectives and growth plans
- Work with Marketing to conduct seminars, assist with trade shows, and other marketing related events
- Create, strengthen and expand relationships within customer accounts that will create greater visibility and grow the partnership between MongoDB and your account's C-level execs
- 1 year of experience in Sales; database or software preferred
- Demonstrated history of consistent goal achievement in a highly competitive environment (top 10% performer)
- Energetic, upbeat, entrepreneurial, tenacious team player
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working within a quota and commission structure
- Experience using Salesforce.com
- College degree or equivalent work experience
- Familiarity with database, SaaS, and open source technology a plus
*MongoDB, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.*