MongoDB is the next-generation database that helps businesses transform their industries by harnessing the power of data. The world’s most sophisticated organizations, from ground breaking startups to the largest companies use MongoDB to build applications never before possible.
MongoDB is looking for a highly motivated individual to join our Global Deal Desk function, specializing in Marketplace deals. This position will play a meaningful role in enabling large scale, strategic opportunities and provide support to the Global Sales organization.
This is a great opportunity for someone who enjoys the challenge of working with an outstanding team in a high growth environment and is steadfast in their pursuit of excellence.
- Be a key member of an international team that acts as an enabler of deal formation and execution with a focus on minimizing sales cycle times while optimizing revenue, profitability, and/or market share based on business priorities
- Be the subject matter expert for deals, working closely with the internal Cloud partner team and the external Cloud providers
- Assist with non-standard deal requests, structuring sophisticated deals, driving cross-functional and cross collaboration solutions
- Lead and provide sales enablement on all Marketplace related programs and initiatives
- Work on continuous process improvements and drive efficiencies in relation to Marketplace deals and systems
- Establish metrics and consistency of practices across geographies
- Enjoys working with Sales and other Business Partners
- Business degree
- 7+ years software industry experience (Deal Desk, Finance, Legal experience preferred)
- Excellent eye for business and proven track record in commercial negotiations
- Experience in working with Cloud partners/ Marketplace deals a strong advantage
- Experience in commercial and legal terms
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills along with ability to demonstrate practical judgment in sophisticated situations
- Enjoys working in a team environment
- Good knowledge of MS Excel & Salesforce
- MongoDB, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.