MongoDB is the next-generation database that helps businesses transform their industries by harnessing the power of data. The world’s most sophisticated organizations, from cutting-edge startups to the largest companies, use MongoDB to build applications never before possible at a fraction of the cost of legacy databases. We are the fastest-growing database ecosystem, with over 9 million downloads, thousands of customers, and over 1,000 technology and service partners. Learn more at www.mongodb.com.
Our People team is looking for a Compensation Partner/Manager (IC) to craft, implement and support MongoDB’s global compensation program. The role will partner with business leaders to align compensation initiatives with business objectives and company culture. We are looking for strategic and analytical individuals to drive innovative, competitive compensation rewards programs that attract, reward and retain our best assets, our people!
- Business Partner:
- Support our Sales and Customer Engineering teams on all compensation matters
- Work with key partners to develop and implement global compensation programs and processes to ensure compensation practices are fair, competitive, equitable, consistent, within budget and aligned with business goals
- Partner together on critical team projects such as global salary bands, job architecture and systems automations.
- Partner across departments to solve compensation-related business problems and provide compensation guidance
- Work with the Compensation team on the annual salary and benefits budgeting for the Company
- Research market practices, complete third party salary surveys, compile and analyze information to make recommendations for requested positions or market adjustments
- Prepare market data recommendations for annual compensation review program
- Administration & Process Improvement
- Finding opportunities to simplify and streamline existing practices and procedures
- Coordinate and maintain company variable MBO programs where applicable
- 7+ years of meaningful experience in Compensation
- B.A. in Business (finance, economics, etc.)
- Strong communication (written and verbal), organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills, along with strong attention to detail
- Advanced skills in MS Word, MS Excel, and MS Powerpoint\
- Ability to multi-task while managing deadlines, perform well under pressure, work independently and as a part of a team
- Proven ability to lead projects to timely completion with confidentiality and integrity
- Ability to succeed in a collaborative, startup-paced environment
- Good business acumen and awareness of business trends
- High degree of motivation, flexibility and creativity
*MongoDB, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.*