We're looking for talented Corporate Account Executives who will be responsible for prospecting within an assigned territory to uncover new opportunities. The CAE will identify, nurture and close opportunities with both new and existing customers, manage forecasts and track customer data.
The CAE will be responsible for quarterly and annual sales targets in the designated region. They"ll work cooperatively with the designated partners/resellers within the region to improve the velocity of business and to create solutions that serve the best interests of our customers at MongoDB.
- Develop new business by driving sales in their existing accounts as well as new Accounts Developing and executing account plans to achieve targets: Cold calling, prospecting, qualification, account mapping and presentations Effectively utilize sales tools for pipeline development, tracking opportunity progress (Forecasting), developing monthly, quarterly level forecasts
- Responsible for all aspects of the selling process - Identify, Qualify, Sell, Close and Administer for all volume business in a designated territory Generate leads by using networking and other sales tools Qualify, Sell and Close Identify key steps to close sale, identify decision maker and influencers, etc.
- Determine Availability needs and Objectives Gain agreement of proposed solution / Services, tying back to customer business drivers
- Close significant $ sales across multiple Accounts across assigned territory Accurate Forecasting of business, pervious experience with Salesforce.com ideal
- 5+ years of sales experience in selling software / technology solutions
- Ability present & excellent communication skills
- Aggressive selling approach
- Strong network of relationships with key decision makers in small/medium & large sized companies in respective territory
- Leverage current / running customer contacts and be able to generate revenue within first 45 days
- Experience with Lead generation and sales closure
- Strong exposure on handling the assigned Market Track record of managing relationships with accounts
- Perseverant with ability to meet deadlines and targets Bachelors degree or equivalent from a reputed institute with good academic record
Life at MongoDB
Our India office culture
- 100+ people, with teams in Sales, Engineering, HR, Finance, IT & Marketing
- Regular group outings and opportunities to get to know your colleagues
- Employee affinity groups.
- Competitive salary and equity
- Comprehensive Health cover, dental cover, travel insurance & Life Insurance
- Free lunch twice per week and a fully stocked kitchen with healthy and sweet treats
- 20 weeks Maternity & Paternity leave to spend time with new arrivals
*MongoDB is an equal opportunities employer*