- Meet and exceed individual monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals
- Become an expert in managing your sales pipeline in Salesforce
- Drive subscription renewals and upselling in these opportunities
- Cultivate sales through outbound prospecting and inbound leads
- Manage quote creation, order processing, and day-to-day customer requests
- Work with Marketing to conduct seminars, assist with trade shows, and other marketing related events
- At least 1 year of experience in Sales; database or software preferred
- Demonstrated history of consistent goal achievement in a highly competitive environment (top 10% performer)
- Proficiency in Spanish required
- 1 year of managing a territory in Latin America
- Energetic, upbeat, entrepreneurial, tenacious team player
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working within a quota and commission structure
- Experience using Salesforce.com
- College degree or equivalent work experience
- Familiarity with database, web server, and open source technology a plus
To drive the personal growth and business impact of our employees, we’re committed to developing a supportive and enriching culture for everyone. From employee affinity groups, to fertility assistance and a generous parental leave policy, we value our employees’ wellbeing and want to support them along every step of their professional and personal journeys. Learn more about what it’s like to work at MongoDB, and help us make an impact on the world!
MongoDB is committed to providing any necessary accommodations for individuals with disabilities within our application and interview process. To request an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter.
MongoDB, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and makes all hiring decisions without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.