We’re looking for a talented, driven individual with great energy, passion and initiative to drive awareness and new business acquisition for the fastest growing database on the planet, MongoDB. The Enterprise Account Executive role focuses exclusively on formulating and executing a sales strategy within an assigned territory, resulting in revenue growth and new customer acquisition.
- Proactively prospect, identify, qualify and develop sales pipeline
- Close business to exceed monthly, quarterly and annual bookings objectives
- Build strong and effective relationships, resulting in growth opportunities
- Work closely with Professional Services team to achieve customer satisfaction
- Sell a complete solution of software, services and support to ensure customer success
- Work with Marketing to conduct seminars, trade shows and other marketing related events
- 5+ years experience selling enterprise technology in a fast-paced and competitive market
- Goal oriented, with a track record of overachievement (President’s Club, Rep of the Year, etc.)
- Driven – possesses a strong desire to be successful
- Disciplined – skilled in managing time and resources; sound approach to qualifying opportunities
- Intelligent – possesses aptitude to learn quickly and establish credibility
- German business proficiency, fluent in English
- Must live in territory (DACH)
*MongoDB is an equal opportunities employer*
Note to Recruiters and Recruitment Agencies: MongoDB does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any MongoDB employee. MongoDB will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes.